Off-topic posts - page 53

How do i convert a pdf to a EX4 document help please

Zion-Kiñg Iyambo: How do i convert a pdf to a EX4 document help please

You can't. That is absurd. PDF is a readable/printable document, and EX4 is a executable Indicator, EA or Script for running on MetaTrader. They are totally incompatible.

Kindly assist me,I mistakenly deposited into a wrong account. Pls reverse this money back to my PayPal account.

Total - $20

PayPal account - chivelyn2002@yahoo.com

hi,

does any one create the mt4 coading

i have a trading statergy ***

rupesh gabale:

hi,

does any one create the mt4 coading

i have a trading statergy ***

It is standard reply which I am posting on such the requests -

And this is my other suggestion (which came from tsd 2010 and from tsd 2008):

Coders (any coder) are coding for free -

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

and Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

Hello everyone, please i wish to get the pivot indicator on MT4

Iuc Betegne: Hello everyone, please i wish to get the pivot indicator on MT4

Search the CodeBase or Market. There are many on both of those sections.

I can not still connect my account up to now. What i mine suppose to that i've not done yet? Though the account is still a Demo before proceeding to a live account.

111035698:
I can not still connect my account up to now. What i mine suppose to that i've not done yet? Though the account is still a Demo before proceeding to a live account.

This forum (and this mql5 portal) is related to Metatrader as the software.
And we on the forum have nothing to do with any brokers, any trading accounts and any money for trading.
You can ask your broker about why you can not connect to them.

---------------

By the way, many (or most of) brokers are disabling the demo account after some time, so if it is your case - you can create the other demo account with any (or with same) broker for example.
For example - I am having 10 demo accounts with different brokers .. why? because the charts, the price on the charts, the name of the symbols on the chart and the time of the price on the chart are fully related to the broker. It means - if you want to check some symbol (Apple stock price for example) - you should find the broker which is proposing this symbol and open account with the broker (demo account for example).

Reason: