Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 124

ND

Thanks, she looks bullish now, I only have bullish on zup 5m t/f, will have to watch that 12hr t/f on whfm though.

USDJPY.

It is almost same situation as for USDCHF - possible bearish breakout (breakdown).

Ichimoku D1 - non-trading, H4 - possible bearish breakout but we need to wait until this H4 bar will be closed to see the place on the chart about where it will be closed exactly.

HWAFM patterns tool: bearish for all the developing patterns. But there are few developing patterns only and their ratings are not high ... so ... I can not say anything exactly.

Will see.

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.; 10p3v0.0321_1 EA to be used together with Trend Scalp system for M1 public version with no re-enters is on this post and same but improved version (10p3v0.0321_2) with re-enters is on this post (use/download 2 indicators from previous 10p3v0.0321_1 version/post); explanation of the EA's inpuit is here.

ND

Would you mind showing the 4hr ich cloud and put a box around what bit we are waiting to close etc like you did for usd/chf, I still don't get this cloud! Thanks.

GBPUSD is the same as for EURUSD (i will not post the charts for GBPUSD as it is almost the same as fior EURUSD for Ichimoku charts and for patterns).

USDCAD and AUDJPY are the same for now. AUDUSD and USDCAD are in opposite way for now as I see.

But be careful with crossess as in some cases - direction of developing patterns and ichimoku chart are showing opposite direction for future possible trend (in case of crosses such as AUDJPY, GBPJPY and so on).

That's all news.

=============

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.; 10p3v0.0321_1 EA to be used together with Trend Scalp system for M1 public version with no re-enters is on this post and same but improved version (10p3v0.0321_2) with re-enters is on this post (use/download 2 indicators from previous 10p3v0.0321_1 version/post); explanation of the EA's inpuit is here.

targus:
ND Would you mind showing the 4hr ich cloud and put a box around what bit we are waiting to close etc like you did for usd/chf, I still don't get this cloud! Thanks.

EURUSD?

Situation for EURUSD is not very understandable.

It is non-trading market for both on D1 timeframe (USDCHF and EURUSD).

We should watch USDCHF to see what will be happened with EURUSD for example.

It is for EURUSD:

=============

Files:
eurusd_h4_3.jpg  201 kb
eurusd_h4_1.jpg  196 kb
eurusd_h4_2.jpg  158 kb

ND

Yes, eur/usd bearish when looking at usd/chf and zup is bullish on nearly every timeframe for swissy! As you say, best to wait.

ND

We had a nice tenkjan/kijun cross above the cloud with eur/usd on the 4hr which is a strong buy signal, as a final arbiter of sentiment I have read that I need to take into consideration the chikou span is above the price curve, correct?

tenkjan/kijun is not strong signal.

This signal is coming the first but it is not strong one.

Most strong signal is chinkou span/price but this signal is coming too late somethimes.

As I see - it is chinkou span/price crossing for h4.

But leading pair between USDCHF/EURUSD is USDCHF and chinkou spam/price is just crossing only on open bar for h4 for usdchf for bearish (downtrend). If we see chinkou span/price crossing for usdchf on close bar so it will be good downtrend for usdchf and good uptrend for eurusd.

The problem is that price is above ichimoku cloud for eurusd so it indicates general uptrend, so that's right. But price is above the cloud for usdchf too ... but it should be downtrend , right? and direction of the cloud was changed for usdchf from uptrend to downtrend ... so - wait for usdchf.

Strong signal TF M5

Files:

I went long eur/usd on the tenkan/kijun cross 4hr tight s/l at the kijun.

Poruchik, are you saying long?

Reason: