Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 125

I am long or short )

Files:

Poruchik

Are you trading on the 5m timeframe in your screenshot? In addition to trading the harmonic patterns are you also trading off the red box that displays price on your zup v89 until you get one in the other direction.

Files:
5min.gif  94 kb

ND, Looks like shorts for now on eur/usd.

It is not clear as we are talking about H4 and D1 timeframes.

We can estimate the condition for EURUSD H4 as "non trading uptrend"

Same for D1:

And price is trying to be reversed to go long for H1 timeframe:

By the way - Patterns are not indicating total long/bullish anymore:

So, price can go to any direction.

But if we will look at USDCHF so all developing patterns (except M30 and W1) are indicating short (bearish):

if bearish for USDCHF so it is bullish for EURUSD.

So, we will see ...

Of course, the situation may be different on M5 timeframe or M30 but Ichimoku charts are not working well for those timeframes. May be - same with patterns. I mean: more highier timeframe - more probability for prediction.

Albeit for me more luck than real judgement, but great short

We have a cross on the 4hr cloud, plenty of zup longs lower t/f, a little long for now.

Files:
5ms.gif  63 kb

Thank you, Nen,

So many pips using zup, the guys a genius, better late than never, eur/usd now short.

Files:
4hrnen.gif  78 kb

Bought the EURUSD yesterday with target of 50% fibo AD and 61.8% fibo AD. Both target hit.

And today price drop back to point D. No open trade for today.

Hi,

i installed Zup versions on the same time frame and each one of them detected a diff pattern , i believe it's due to the zigzag length and calculation , is it possible to put all zup indicators together in ONE indicator ? that way the indicator will detect most patterns ?

( indicators that i used on the same time frame are : zup 76 , zup 76 mod4 , zup 95 , and the new version zup 100 )

ZUP based on Z-Z, if ZZ have different parameters will be different patterns

Use last version ZUP (101)

Files:
zup_v101.mq4  560 kb
107210911091.jpg  142 kb

thanks poruchik i am going to try it , hopefully maybe in the near future there will be one that will detect patterns on different zigzags

question, i am not sure why the letters are showing in that way ..

regards

Files:
capture.jpg  39 kb
Reason: