FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 400

Sdimm:

Hey Gina, how's Ata doing?

A-Ata's good, at least the heat's off in the mountains today)))

six months was enough for me to understand that all those turkeys and candlestick patterns are just what they were, nothing to do with what's to come... and Strenger was telling everyone here to read the undisclosed secrets, read your... guys)))) There are uncles with fat wallets in banks that are well aware of where we put orders and stop and take (everything is in their hands), and when we accumulate a decent pile of these uncles go slowly to the pile and skim the foam... while you are pulling some candles like daisy on a phybock - will not give profits... There's only one way out - know when the fat guy enters the trade and follow him, that's what you do ))))

emotraid:

It's good A-Ata, at least the heat is off in the mountains today ))))

six months was enough for me to understand that all those turkeys and candlestick patterns are just what they were, nothing to do with what's to come... and Strenger was telling everyone here to read the undisclosed secrets, read your... guys)))) There are uncles with fat wallets in banks that are well aware of where we put orders and stop and take (everything is in their hands), and when we accumulate a decent pile of these uncles go slowly to the pile and skim the foam... while you are pulling some candles like daisy on a phybock - will not give profits... There's only one way out - know when the fat guy has entered the trade and follow him, that's what you do )))

Turkeys also need to learn how to read, and sometimes six months is not enough))))). Maybe you just do not learn? And about the future - right, what we're drawing arrows here is a flight of fancy. The turkeys always show no further than 'now'.

The whole July everyone was heading south stubbornly, and now, when everyone believed and stocked up, to let them go out on pullbacks, what for?! A whole month of work and effort - down the drain? my opinion is that we will fly up 250-300 pips a week, to catch up with 1.36 in early september.

emotraid:

It's good A-Ata, at least the heat is off in the mountains today ))))

six months was enough for me to understand that all those turkeys and candlestick patterns are just what they were, nothing to do with what's to come... and Strenger was telling everyone here to read the undisclosed secrets, read your... guys)))) There are uncles with fat wallets in banks that are well aware of where we put orders and stop and take (everything is in their hands), and when we accumulate a decent pile of these uncles go slowly to the pile and skim the foam... while you are pulling some candles like daisy on a phybock - will not give profits... There's only one way out - know when the fat guy has entered the trade and follow him, that's what you do )))

It's true everyone chooses how to trade and only an understanding of the process can help them. i mean luck in some cases, but luck is capricious... she might turn her back)))))

Although a general downtrend remains since the peak of the fall, but as you can see from the chart, the price should correct to 1.2600-1.2700, it has run far down:

Kitsan:

You still have to learn how to read turkeys too, and sometimes six months is not enough))) Maybe you just haven't learned? And about the future - right, what we're drawing arrows here is a flight of fancy. The turkeys always show no further than "now".

I repeat, the TA indicators and FA are all for the benefit of brokerage companies and their ads - trading and making money on the stock market is easy and pleasant ... Imagination is gone down the drain ... forecasts are gone down the drain ... tendencies are gone down the same ... you need to know WHEN the BURGIUM came in and what he bought or sold, nothing else matters. you think someone at brokerage companies or banks is doing TA? ridiculous )))) they already have all our orders on monitors )))).

yosuf:

Although a general downtrend remains since the peak of the fall, but as you can see from the chart, the price should correct to 1.2600-1.2700, it has run far down:

If so, then why did you open so many sells far down?

emotraid:

I repeat, TA's and FA's are all foisted on you by all kinds of CA's it's their advertising - trading and earning at the exchange is easy and fun!... the freedom of imagination in this business is gone down the drain ... forecasts are gone down the drain ... tendencies are the same ... you need to know WHEN the BURGIUM came in and what he bought or sold, nothing else you need to know. you think someone at Dealers or banks is working with TA? it's funny )))) they already have all our orders on their monitors ))))

I do not think so, and you will change your mind a lot with experience)))). I know how it is.

yosuf:
Indeed, such a position of the indicator shows that the trading is based on the news, and its current values do not apply to the previous price values, i.e. it is knocked out. It does not recognise this "non-market" development. And it assumes a horizontal position already from the first news ticks and by this sign you can determine when and how this or that news starts working. If after the news release the indicator works as usual, it means that the market has ignored the news. For the indicator to show the current state of the market, it is necessary to enter only bars after the news release, i.e. from the root of today's takeoff.

How's that?)

The buying started at the beginning of the week, I wrote about it, then they made a break and got even more aggressive. Yesterday they bought everything at the root, pressing the price in volumes, and today they bought everything and do not want to go below the contract level. So, what does the news have to do with it?

Kitsan:

If so, then why did you open so many sells far below?
I didn't keep track of my EA on M5 and within an hour this happened and half of the deposit was washed away.
Reason: