Learn to be a Scalper - page 23

Just took another long for +10 pips (2 lots) = +20 pips

Weekly Total

83 Wins 11 Losses

+468 pips (after spread and losses) (based on 1-10.00 lot size)

My weekly goal is 105 pips, which I have done for the past few years with no problem, this week I am shooting for 500 pips by Friday.

32 pips remain to WEEKLY GOAL

Files:
1m_long.jpg  83 kb

and you said +500 till Friday?

Are you going to update that to 1k or what?

marduk:
and you said +500 till Friday?Are you going to update that to 1k or what?

That would be great to get 1,000 pips, but the remainder of the week gets busy for me and I will do good to reach 500.

Hope your doing good with your trades?

The bottom keeps calling price here, even though London rode it up nearly to what I had for my 15m target to the top, were now priming for a possible break downwards again.

Next 2 targets below are 3703 then 3635. If we break those then it would be down to 3583.

Those are based on fibo expansions and the daily large term chart.

I am wondering if the market is going to break the lows in the next hour?

There is some big news coming out at 8:30am EST, and it would be no surprise to see a sudden move going into that release....

I am on the sidelines waiting for it, just not too pleased with where it is located at the time.

Price shot up then on the 1min gave a short signal for +4. = +8 pips.

Updated Totals Post #222

Files:
eu_short.jpg  107 kb

Price broke last high, then pulled back to give a LONG continuation setup.

I took 1 lot on that since were so close to the News time.

+5 pips

Totals updated Post #222

Files:
EU_LONG_X.jpg  113 kb

I started this thread under the title "learn to be a Scalper."

Even though there are hundreds, or even thousands of indicators, there are none that can TEACH you how to trade.

If your seeking to follow signals, or indicators, then your in the wrong thread.

I realized a few years back that indicators work, but not for my style of making profits.

I trade the price and how it reacts to movement.

If price is going up, and then up again, when will it stop going UP???

When the moves expire and reject a move higher, then you know your not going to see more upper movement, but more likely a lower movement.

The key is knowing when it is slowing or stopping in a move.

Let the price run, let it go for 30, 50, 70, 100 pips, who cares, but one thing is for sure, IT WILL STOP RUNNING - ALWAYS, and when that happens, then trading becomes very predictable.

After several weeks of posting the charts showing my setups, you can see there is OPPORTUNITY as one forum member puts it, but the opportunity is there at least 200 times or more in a 24 hour session.

It now depends on the trader, do you want to follow someone?

Do you want to GUESS?

Or do you just want to follow price and make money......

The choice is yours, Keep doing what your doing, and keep losing your money, or CHANGE a little and LEARN.

It is very simple, price is going up, down, sideways. What way is your account going???

My account is going down. lol

I would like to GUESS the direction of the market, do you have an indicator for that?

I'm joking.

You really make a good point.

In the past months I've been following some indicator based strategies that work, but as I stated early on, I think that this thread is the one that really can make me grow as a trader.

It might take some time to trade as the concepts explained here, but I think that this strategy is the best for one that wants to scalp for a living.

It's simplicity is what makes it perfect to invest in learning it, because you won't have things like "indicator xpto v2.1.6.5 new release that reacts better to this and that kind of market".

It's simple and even if you like, would be possible to cross with some other strategy that you currently use.

This is just my opinion.

In the last hour I had 3 shorts, and then 1 long.

Results on shorts (2 lots) till I reach 500 pip goal, then back to 1 lot.

+1 = +2 pips

+2 = +4 pips

+7 = +14 pips

Long result (2 lots) as per attached chart.

+15 = +30 pips

Total in 1 hour +50 pips, and it has yet to give a good signal.

Weekly Total

84 Wins 11 Losses

+498 pips (after spread and losses) (based on 1-10.00 lot size)

My weekly goal is 105 pips, which I have done for the past few years with no problem, this week I am shooting for 500 pips by Friday.

2 pips remain to WEEKLY GOAL

Files:
EU_Long.jpg  123 kb

News in 2 minutes.

Watching fake spike first, if it is not fake, we will know.

Reason: