CatFx50 - page 673

mike_cole
mike_cole  
harold4x:
hi mike cole thats an old story already dont expect nina to do that hindsight is always better you know what i mean

Hi harold,

I'm not against hindsight, hindsight is a great thing, it is the best ever invention , but I realy don't know how someone can use hindsight and still has some losing days, they are not a lot of them, may be 1 day every 20 days of hindsight we have a losing day.

nina
nina  

Hi!!

I really like that. A stranger pops up here. He is new and he wants to honor us with his first post. Thank you.

Look Mike, the first thing you should do is: read the hold thread.

The second thing is to respect others.

The third is to know before posting what a recap is.

The forth is that you need to do homework.

The fifth is that I'm not here to make live calls, but whoever can do it. I do not demo. I trade. I need to focus. If you had read, you should've known that.

The sixth is that I do not need to hide false signals. I do not sell anything.

Have a good day and good luck!

Nina

nina
nina  

Hi!

Signals so far 10:45cet:

GBPUSD, level 4 buy (09:30cet) @ 1,9074 with stop loss at 1,9051. It has made a high so far at 1,9093. + 19 pips.

Nina

maria77
maria77  

CatFX50 looks good, and I hope it works even better!

nina:
Hi!

Signals so far 10:45cet:

GBPUSD, level 4 buy (09:30cet) @ 1,9074 with stop loss at 1,9051. It has made a high so far at 1,9093. + 19 pips.

Nina

Hi Nina, this is my first post on CatFX50 and I've installed, it looks wonderful.

Ok about your entry on the trade mentioned, you're looking at which timeframe to indicate that it is a Level 4 set up and so you entered the position? Thank you!

nina
nina  

Hi!

16:30cet RECAP:

GBPUSD, level 4 buy (09:30cet) @ 1,9074 with stop loss at 1,9051. It has made a high so far at 1,9136. + 62 pips. 3:1.

EURUSD, level 4 buy (15:30cet) @ 1,2767 with stop loss at 1,2739. Veri difficult to catch that one, cause it broke 2 minutes or so before data. It has made a high so far at 1,2799.

USDCHF, level 4 sell (16:00cet) @ 1,2434 with stop loss at 1,2462. It has made a low so far at 1,2405. + 29 pips. 1:1.

Total so far= + 91 pips.

Nina

jutaonefami
jutaonefami  

market now setting back standby for next 2 hours bernanke speech hehehehe

nina
nina  
jutaonefami:
market now setting back standby for next 2 hours bernanke speech hehehehe

Hi, Jutaonefami!

Yes, a nice reverse on cable: 70 pips. I love you, stops.

Nina

jutaonefami
jutaonefami  
nina:
Hi, Jutaonefami!

Yes, a nice reverse on cable: 70 pips. I love you, stops.

Nina

yeah to play safe i closed my long eu 30 pips..open at 1.2762

now waiting for uncle BErnanke to drive the market again

nina
nina  

Hi!!

Another Disappointment, Another Fall

Dollar's fall resumes again after another piece of disappointing US data. ISM manufacturing index dropped from 52.9 to 51.2 in Oct, lowest reading since Jun 03. Even though above 50 still indicates expansion, the pace is continuing to slow to near flat. Also, price index fell to 47, below 50 (deflationary) for the first time in 14 moths. Housing data is also disappointing today, with Sep pending home sales dropping more than expected by 1.1% and construction spending dropped by 0.3%. ADP employment report did give an upside surprise by rising to 128k in Oct but reaction is, again, muted.

Technically spending, divergence condition is still there which suggesting downside momentum of dollar is still diminishing. While one might hold on with short dollar position on hand, it's not advisable to jump in at this moment.

Nina

nina
nina  
jutaonefami:
yeah to play safe i closed my long eu 30 pips..open at 1.2762 now waiting for uncle BErnanke to drive the market again

Hi!!

Well done, mate.

Nina