CatFx50 - page 673

I made a little change to Kalenzo's FiboPiv not using objects.

Hope you like it.

Thanks.

Files:
fibopivot.mq4  4 kb

feeder2000:
Hi,nina, i d like to appreciate your catFX50 system, a great system. Here i got the question, i found that i losing money if i do not follow the rules, i mean i just see the anina and Hist stepMA only, i thought thats enough, but yesterday and today i keep losing pips about 200 pips lost. i enter market too fast and run away too early, when you trade your system, did you extremely and strictly follow rules??? thank you

regards,

onk

Hi, feeder!

Yes, I follow the rules. Discipline is my motto. If I do not feel confident, I do not trade. If I'm too late, I do not take the signal. If stop loss is huge, I may not take the signal. If price action is too choppy, I do not take the signal and so on.

For instance, today we had a level 4 buy on USDCHF at 1,2468 (08:00cet). I did not go. Why? EURUSD has a well know support at 1,2740-20. And because stop on that signal had to be placed at 1,2448. That is 20 pips. And because traders avoid fresh positions before NFP. So, as I had all this in mind, I did not take it.

We had too a level 1 buy on cable (11:00cet) @ 1,9083 with stop loss at 1,9065. And pivot at 1,9089. I did not take it, though it made a high at 1,9106.

Nina

Hi!

My friend and good programmer Kalenzo has sent me this link:

http://championship.mql4.com/2006/news/58

Enjoy!

Nina

PS: Lyngyu Jang: if you read this thread, PM me, thanks.

Hi, Nina!

Can you tell me, where do you get support and resistance levels for major?

zhsnah:
Hi, Nina! Can you tell me, where do you get support and resistance levels for major?

Hi!

We use here Fibo Pivots. But you should draw your own support and resistances lines according to price action based on TF30, Hourly, Daily and if you want, weekly.

The more we study price movement, the better.

Nina

Hi!!

What's going on here?

Where is this post?

Nina

Files:
tsd.jpg  58 kb

helo NINA..

what do u think about UCHF previous candle m30? seems it confirm level 4 BUY right?

btw NFP today hehehehehe

jutaonefami:
helo NINA..

what do u think about UCHF previous candle m30? seems it confirm level 4 BUY right?

btw NFP today hehehehehe

Hi!

It is a level 1 buy (09:00cet) @ 1,2464 with stop loss at 1,2442. I do not go.

Maybe I'm damn wrong, but I wanna see what's going on here: NFP day.

It has pivot at 1,2452. If it keeps going up and breaks 1,2477, it should be a bullish signal. It should hold now above 1,2447.

Nina

nina:
Hi!!

What's going on here?

Where is this post?

Nina

I deleted.

When I opened forum in the morning I saw that this guy did 4 posts about trading signals, commercial EAs and so on promoting something.

Nina, it was not post related to your thread, or to any thread.

He posted everywhere.

newdigital:
I deleted.

When I opened forum in the morning I saw that this guy did 4 posts about trading signals, commercial EAs and so on promoting something.

Nina, it was not post related to your thread, or to any thread.

He posted everywhere.

Hi, Newdigital!

Thank you!

Nina

Reason: