CatFx50 - page 521

sovo1970
sovo1970  

Ricx or Anyone??

Can you tell me how to place Ania into histobar. thanks

Fet0r
Fet0r  

Thanks, Nina.

I talked about EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/CHF only. I dont trade another pairs.

So you basicly say that you look at USD/CHF as proxy before trading eur and GBP, i understood you correct?

I thought we must look at EUR first (use as proxy) to trade chf and gbp.

nina
nina  
subsecond:
Nina,

thanks for the analysis. I press my thumbs tomorrow for SPAIN in the FIFA World Cup in return.

...Subsecond

Thank you, mate.

Remember that 1.2551. Well, EURUSD has broken it up and has holded above it.

Result: it has made a high so far at 1.2605. Not bad, isn't it?

But the level to watch in order to keep going up is 1.2637. And then we'll see Ellioticians excited again but upside down.

We have a very important data at 14:30cet. A very important one. If US CPI is above forecast, EURUSD should drop, but if it is below, it should go up as a rocket. We'll see.

Nina

sovo1970
sovo1970  
Thank you, mate.

Remember that 1.2551. Well, EURUSD has broken it up and has holded above it.

Result: it has made a high so far at 1.2605. Not bad, isn't it?

But the level to watch in order to keep going up is 1.2637. And then we'll see Ellioticians excited again but upside down.

We have a very important data at 14:30cet. A very important one. If US CPI is above forecast, EURUSD should drop, but if it is below, it should go up as a rocket. We'll see.

Thanks for the head up. My fingers are being itchy at the moment. Ready to rock,

thanks Nina

Ricx
Ricx  
sovo1970:
Ricx or Anyone?? Can you tell me how to place Ania into histobar. thanks

Do This,

check whenever your "Navigator" View bar open or not,

To activate it...

~> view > navigator

or

~> ctrl+n

IF the "Navigator" bar appears switch to "common" Tab (note: therese 2 Tab in "Navigator" 1.Common and 2.Favorite

IF you are in "Common" Tab Click on + sign at "Custom Indicator" Then choose your custom indicator and place it by DRAG AND DROP it to existing window.

so overall procedure is:

1. "View" > "Navigator" > "Common" tab > double click on "Custom Indicators" > drag and drop "histobar" to CHART > drag and drop "ania" to INDICATOR WINDOW

hope this helps,

Ricx

PS: enjoy

mibl
mibl  
sovo1970:

sovo1970,

use drag and drop by mouse. Drag from navigator window and drop on "sub-window" histostepmastoch

mibl

jwoger
jwoger  
sovo1970:

yeah. it was mentioned earlier but here it is again. I was the one that asked a few pages back. first, open the navigator window. Drag the histo bars into the pane so that they open i their own window. Then drag the anina indicator into the same window as the histo bars. And presto. Again, make sure you have enough bars in the history for anina. Scroll back so that you have at least 9000 bars in the history so that it displays correctly. i think some people here are forgetting to do this and getting eroneous readings. Happy Pipping.

ooops. hadn't updated in a while. oh well. it should be as clear as glass by now. jaja

nina
nina  

Hi!

Do you like the dancing?

Nina

nina
nina  
1.2551 -

Nina

raff1410
raff1410  
nina: