CatFx50 - page 523

"Adding to expected diversification in other currencies are

plans by the Gulf States to launch a single currency tied to a new currency

basket in 2010, ending the historical link to the USD."

What do you guys think?

Hi!

I did not sell EURUSD because at 14:30 bar was not possible and at 15:00 bar was more than 20 pips away from EMA50. I was ready to short it though if it would have broken 1.2529 (level 4 sell).

I bought it at 1.2605, last high and I closed it at 1.2630.

I bought cable at 1.8396 when I saw bar of hist was green and with strength.

I closed it at 1.8468.

I did not do the same with EURUSD cause it was more fastened to USDCHF and I had already taken a long on cable in a very dangerous environment.

Why did not do the same on eurusd and GBPUSD on its way down when we all see how red bar was getting longer?

Well, I sold them, but as what I did it has anything to do with catFX50, I do not want to post it.

Nina

Nina, you should still post it or at least a summary of what you did even though it's not related. At least, i am interested. Maybe PM?

Hi Nina,

I was wondering what CatFX50 Level signals were they that you made your trades with ? Just learning the system at the moment.

Thanks

nina:
Hi!

I did not sell EURUSD because at 14:30 bar was not possible and at 15:00 bar was more than 20 pips away from EMA50. I was ready to short it though if it would have broken 1.2529 (level 4 sell).

I bought it at 1.2605, last high and I closed it at 1.2630.

I bought cable at 1.8396 when I saw bar of hist was green and with strength.

I closed it at 1.8468.

I did not do the same with EURUSD cause it was more fastened to USDCHF and I had already taken a long on cable in a very dangerous environment.

Why did not do the same on eurusd and GBPUSD on its way down when we all see how red bar was getting longer?

Well, I sold them, but as what I did it has anything to do with catFX50, I do not want to post it.

Nina

jwoger:
Nina, you should still post it or at least a summary of what you did even though it's not related. At least, i am interested. Maybe PM?

No way, jwoger. I said a few days ago that this thread should be dedicated entirely to CatFX50. Lets keep it like this.

Try to master the system, jwoger. You'll make money.

Nina

forexplayer:
Hi Nina,

I was wondering what CatFX50 Level signals were they that you made your trades with ? Just learning the system at the moment.

Thanks

Master it, forexplayer. It will take some time.

Nina

Any one confirm my CATFX50 study please

Today is a good day to study the level 4 entry

This is the picture of level 4 entry

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/5654/studylevel41ah.gif

-------------

Level 4 Rules:

Level 4 is when price, after a consolidation of a few bars, breaks through the last high or low. The main thing we need is an indication of strength, and if we don't get it, it could be a trap!

Obviously, the breakout down should have Hist_StepMa_Stoch in red and green for the opposite.

Something to take into account:

Pairs to trade: EURUSD, USDCHF and GBPUSD.

When bar opens more than 20 pips above/below EMA 50, the signal is riskier.

-------------

Level 4 Short Entry:

1. Hist confirm (yes)

2. Nina confirm (yes)

3. Bar Opens ≥ 20 pips below EMA50 (?)

4. Strength Indications (?)

5. Short Breakouts (?)

I have questions about number 3, 4 and 5,

3. Bar Opens ≥ 20 pips below EMA50,

from picture above, the candle open price is 8 pips below the EMA50, and the candle close price is 29 pips below the EMA50, so which will be determined as open ("When bar opens more than 20 pips above/below EMA 50") the Open price or the Close price?

4. Strength Indications,

How to look the current strength? is there indicator for it?

5. Short Breakouts

1.2529 for breakouts how to determine this, is it the yesterday low? or its the support1 ?(support1 from FIBOPIV_v2)

Many Thanks to Ya All,

Ricx

PS: maybe,ill be back in 2 days from now.

Looking at your CatFX50 word document which goes over this system, I see where it says to add in the filters of "Set filters on Step: +0,04 and -0,04"

Where do you do this in the indicator?

thanks