Counsellors to whom. Lots of them and for free! - page 11

Tweaked the oscillator. Now there are no floating signals. This is for Eurodollar 15 min. In this strategy most of the blue bars correspond to an uptrend and the best entry will be red bars (or 0). For learning Comrade Voltaic.
Files:

zfs писал(а) >>
I tweaked the oscillator. Now there are no floating signals. This is for 15 min Eurodollar. In this strategy the presence of most blue bars corresponds to an uptrend and the best entry would be red bars (or 0). For learning Comrade Voltaic.

Thank you for your concern! :) (No irony).

Only if the best entry on an uptrend is red bars, which apparently means BUY, then how to explain this:

Dear Yuri, how do I get "access" to the repository of strategies/advisors? After "creating" a strategy, the PRS reloaded the terminal many times, but it didn't save anything...

I do not know, if I will have to optimise it by opening prices, and by the way how to do it?

Shniperson >> :

Dear Yuri, how do I get "access" to the repository of strategies/advisors? After "creating" a strategy, I had the PRS reload the terminal many times, but it didn't save anything...

By the way, do I need to optimise my EA? And what method should I use to do this?

Wait. It takes a long time to reboot and then it gives the results. Yes, it's worth optimising, in the original - by opening prices, it's faster and more accurate.

The results are undeniably interesting ! But 51 trades on the EuroYen over 3 months (m5) is a bit depressing...

voltair >> :

Thank you for your concern! :) (No irony).

Only if the best entry on an uptrend is red bars, which apparently means BUY, then how to explain this:

Well, this picture is exactly the opposite. Red bars represent a down trend. Value 0 - entry into a downtrend. (when scalping).In addition 5 original signals for a sell (yellow line cuts off). And 2 unprofitable buy signals in the beginning.

And this is an oscillator for 15 minutes by the way. My recommendation is clearly marked as such. There are also signals in the flat, it's up to you to cut off or pips. Using this strategy on Friday I did not get a single losing trade.

Shniperson >> :
The results are undeniably interesting ! But 51 trades on EuroYen in 3 months (m5) is a bit depressing...

So go for the ones with more trades. Of course this is not the case - you'll catch a lot of losses. Although analysis is required.

Where do I choose from? I don't have access to the strategy repository... I only have what the PRS generated on my computer... So you need to generate a couple more times? (to have something to choose from))

optimal number is 1 or more trades per day ... like turn on in the morning, turn off at bedtime ... and so on every day)) or the computer will have to stand for 5 days a week without turning off (in order to capture those precious 3-7 deals a week)

By the way, who put these "grails" on the real? All in good shape? Can I quit my job? =)

P.S. By the way, with what frequency (every week / month) to generate (or optimize an existing) strategy, so it was adapted to the changing market?

Hi all. Who has an "averaging cursor" indicator ?
Reason: