EA for a PROVEN trading Strategy

This EA will be based off of the TSR Slope by Igor. I will share my tweaks with who builds it, since the S/L and T/P make all the difference. I have traded and tested this strategy for awhile and know there is alot more profit with an EA to trade overnight. Below are the perameters:

Buy

Bar Trend (Dark Green)

Mega Trend (Light Blue)

Mega Trend 2 (Light Blue)

Big trend (Light Pink)

Big trend 2 (Light Pink)

Slope Direction Line (Aqua)

Slope Direction Line 2 (Aqua)

Signal Line (Lime)

Execute Line (Yellow)

Juice Indicator Reaches Inputted Level

Sell

Bar Trend (Purple)

Mega Trend (Tomato)

Mega Trend 2 (Tomato)

Big trend (Sienna)

Big trend 2 (Sienna)

Slope Direction Line (Blue)

Slope Direction Line 2 (Blue)

Signal Line (Red)

Execute Line (Magenta)

The trade will be put in when the indicators for example BUY are met and at the close of the candle (see Parameters PUT IN).

The Trade will exit when the Signal Line changes (example: on a BUY the Signal Line turns RED) (see Parameters EXIT).

Parameters:

- I can turn On & Off Mega Trends (This is so in ranging markets it will still trade if the trend it not strong)

- A Time Set so the EA turns on and off (Hours & Minutes)

- I can change the Juice Level for the trades to be put in

- I can change whether to have the trade PUT IN at the close of the candle or instantly

- I can change whether to have the trade EXIT at the close of the candle or instantly

- I can turn ON and OFF the Trailing Stop

tcr1016 wrote >>
This EA will be based off of the TSR Slope by Igor. I will share my tweaks with who builds it, since the S/L and T/P make all the difference. I have traded and tested this strategy for awhile and know there is alot more profit with an EA to trade overnight. Below are the perameters:

Buy

Bar Trend (Dark Green)

Mega Trend (Light Blue)

Mega Trend 2 (Light Blue)

Big trend (Light Pink)

Big trend 2 (Light Pink)

Slope Direction Line (Aqua)

Slope Direction Line 2 (Aqua)

Signal Line (Lime)

Execute Line (Yellow)

Sell

Bar Trend (Purple)

Mega Trend (Tomato)

Mega Trend 2 (Tomato)

Big trend (Sienna)

Big trend 2 (Sienna)

Slope Direction Line (Blue)

Slope Direction Line 2 (Blue)

Signal Line (Red)

Execute Line (Magenta)

The trade will be put in when the indicators for example BUY are met and at the close of the candle (see Parameters PUT IN).

The Trade will exit when the Signal Line changes (example: on a BUY the Signal Line turns RED) (see Parameters EXIT).

Parameters:

- I can turn On & Off Mega Trends (This is so in ranging markets it will still trade if the trend it not strong)

- A Time Set so the EA turns on and off (Hours & Minutes)

- I can change the Juice Level for the trades to be put in

- I can change whether to have the trade PUT IN at the close of the candle or instantly

- I can change whether to have the trade EXIT at the close of the candle or instantly

- I can turn ON and OFF the Trailing Stop

Hi, Are you still reading this? I would like to help pay to get this ea developed. If interested let me know. I am using this system manuel. Thanks.

Email address is gregcscott@centurytel.net
Reason: