Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 24

Rules of Using the Signals service, III. 14. :

In case of early termination of the Signal operation, the payments received from Subscribers for the current Subscription period will not be credited to the Provider's account.

angevoyageur:
  • I am well aware of this case and have read what I have to read.
  • I don't have any responsibility in this service, I only ask you some questions, so there is no need to be aggressive.
  • When you subscribe to this service, you have certainly read the rules, so I ask you which rules has been broken, isn't legitimate ?
  • If you want to make a claim, it's better to know your case and contact administration of the service, not write angrily on a public forum.
No No I am not aggresive, if i would have been i would have used words like "moderators and mql5 taking a share" from provider and all that stuff. Don't feel that way. I am surprised to see this attitude of the Service Desk. Moderators have no control that one of our friend has already mentioned above and he happens to be from Admin Team i guess

I've tried to write to the support desk. No answer from them about that...

angevoyageur:

Rules of Using the Signals service, III. 14. :

Thanks for sharing this. Service Desk is not ready to adhere to this condition, as Provider has already broken this condition by publishing on his Signal NEWS that he would not be trading anymore. I had put a snapshot on this thread for the same. 

Lets see how reliable Service Desk is or they are just concerned about getting their 20% from subscription fees and let the provider fool around with 1300+ subscribers payment made for Signal.  

gurmeetb:

Thanks for sharing this. Service Desk is not ready to adhere to this condition, as Provider has already broken this condition by publishing on his Signal NEWS that he would not be trading anymore. I had put a snapshot on this thread for the same. 

Lets see how reliable Service Desk is or they are just concerned about getting their 20% from subscription fees and let the provider fool around with 1300+ subscribers payment made for Signal.  

This rules is not yet broken as the signal isn't terminated. But if the provider don't trade in the next weeks, it will be questionable.

angevoyageur:
This rules is not yet broken as the signal isn't terminated. But if the provider don't trade in the next weeks, it will be questionable.
He mentioned on his Signal News, he will be not. i have put snapshot from his signal NEWS and google translation for same. 

i'm following a signal, and trades were copying normally till last Friday, but now the provider opened a trade and it didn't open in my terminal, why ?
BTW, i tried to resubscribe again, but still same problem 

yousefh:
i'm following a signal, and trades were copying normally till last Friday, but now the provider opened a trade and it didn't open in my terminal, why ?
BTW, i tried to resubscribe again, but still same problem 
Does your journal say "Syncronization successful" 

The same thing happened to me. Usually when I enable the subscription, it tells me the ping to the signal server. I am subscribed to three signals on three different brokers. None of them are working. They all calculate the percentage of my account adjusted with leverages and balances in the journal, but no trades open at all.

I hope it is fixed soon as I am paying for a signal. I don't see anything about synchronization. Is anyone else having success with signals copying into their accounts right now?
Reason: