Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 14

103753:

Dear sir,

Would request you to reply to these ques.

1. why the signal not gt activated if I set it to activate tomorrow at 00:00 hrs? how to use it correctly? And what timezone it follow ?

2. if it get activated, what is the risk setting it will use? (since we are not allowed to set it when is inactive)

Thanks & Regards,

Steven

Sorry, but I don't know, you can try with a free signal on a demo account, so you will see that yourself. Or write to SerivceDesk as suggested.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

is it possible to copy the same results from a signal and do the same profit from a signal without doing any order by yourself.. is it the goal of signals, you need to follow with your eyes and hands the signals..

jonano:
is it possible to copy the same results from a signal and do the same profit from a signal without doing any order by yourself.. is it the goal of signals, you need to follow with your eyes and hands the signals..
Yes it's the goal of the Signals service. You have to follow the provider and trust him and his system...

jonano:
No,  its all fully automatic when you subscribe.  You have to have your terminal running 24/5 so that it takes the same trades as the sigaal provider . . .

but you need to set the same volume for the same symbol right ? how to do so ?

jonano:
but you need to set the same volume for the same symbol right ? how to do so ?
You can adjust the percentage of your account you wish to risk.

Could you confirm the information route ?

- order in signal provider terminal to broker

- order confirmed by broker, then send to MQL5

- MQL5 to signal subscriber termninal

If right, where is located MQL5 server ?

Just to know where is the best location for my VPS to get the best speed

Thanks 

angevoyageur:

There is no testing period for a free signal. From the Rules §III pt.7 :

Free Signals become available for subscription immediately after being set up and successfully tested for possible connection to the trading account of the Signal.

Forum

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service

angevoyageur, 2013.03.28 17:09

There is no testing period for a free signal. From the Rules §III pt.7 :

Free Signals become available for subscription immediately after being set up and successfully tested for possible connection to the trading account of the Signal.

When submitting signal, login is requested in the form. When I opened the new account for this signal, I am given, login, pw, and investor #, which is the signal service asking for to login to my account?

Am I correct about adifferent account is needed per signal?

When I open a new account, it shows up in my terminal client under accounts, do I need to associate each EA,expert,signal ect to each account, or are they synchronized?

If I want to run strategy tester, or trade, in one account, while providing signal through another account, can I use the same terminal on same computer?

When I have a signal service as a provider, does my computer have to be logged into the related account providing the signal, or is the AE signal served from MetaQuotes servers?

I submitted signal, but not getting a connection to my account, could it be because the broker servers are not online? It is the weekend.

I know..., I should read, and I have,but still not sure on these points, any help will be appreciated.Thanks.

como hago para conectar mi plataforma mt4 a una señal?? solo pude hacerlo con la mt5?

tony0206:
como hago para conectar mi plataforma mt4 a una señal?? solo pude hacerlo con la mt5?

Please post in English on this forum. You can use automatic translation, see this post.

With MT4 platform you can subscribe to MT4 signals only, with MT5 you can subscribe to MT5 signals. See this article How to Subscribe to Trading Signals

Reason: