HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 123

wwp726:
where can i registered at Google member???can you give me address????

here

HAMA PAD H2 - The Goose

still waiting

Sorry...

Your subscription to this group is still pending.

Please return to the main page

please add me to the group . i am waitin for long time .

no reply no feed back .

anyone help please

droesparky:
EJ

those bullseyes would be easy drawn after the fact, Is the new system acctually giving you the exact time to enter and exit like that in real time.

So buy the AUD/JPY chart its a sell right now. showing a sell bullseye?

I agree that it looks very good (borderline too good), but in EJ's defense, before the markets closed for the weekend, both the AUDJPY and USDCAD retraced as the eyes would suggest (which were posted here before price action confirmed).

Below are the charts with the points where the eyes were at the time of his posting. Under risk management I use, I probably would have stopped out of USD/CAD, but it did eventually retrace.

Full disclosure: I help run the hamatraders.net site, but I have not seen Z3 in action yet.

Files:
trades.gif  17 kb
trades2.gif  17 kb

Question

Greetings, EJ

I have checked my email for a registration email or directions and have not seen anything yet. I also checked the Google group and have not seen any new posts or directions on how to register. Please, inform me if I am looking in the wrong area.

Thanks

jd

EJ needs no deffence from me, Im a hamatrader already, just waiting very impatiently like many others for the Z3.

Thanks Atonix for all you do for us. My guess is there is several I dont know of that help and thanks to all.

hI amenlo9

i can not open the web you give me ??what does wrong??

droesparky:
EJ

those bullseyes would be easy drawn after the fact, Is the new system acctually giving you the exact time to enter and exit like that in real time.

That's what everybody say, it looks good on picture "after the fact"; on historical data. But it looks at lot better on its effect at the bottom line profit. In the next couple of days, I will ost an overview of the Goldeneye where you will find out more about it.

Goldeneye has a built in alert including email/SMS feature to signal the "exact time" for the potential turning point "in real time" BUT I will tell you more about how it works later on. For now and as I have already posted previously, Goldeneye is like a heat seeking missile. It will seek the higher high and the lower low thru exhaustion (not explosion) and until it reach the eventual zone area.

So buy the AUD/JPY chart its a sell right now. showing a sell bullseye?

Not really. At least not yet. I would not sell there. If you have been checking the Z3 Market Watch, you would have found out that AUDJPY has been on "Strong Up Trend" at 100 points. It will likely retest and break 104.79. That remains to be seen when market opens at Asian session later on today.

atonix:
I agree that it looks very good (borderline too good), but in EJ's defense, before the markets closed for the weekend, both the AUDJPY and USDCAD retraced as the eyes would suggest (which were posted here before price action confirmed).

Good eye on the Goldeneye. USDCAD on the upside may restest 1.0664. If it fails, then it will descend with an attempt to break the new lows from Friday. Simillarly, USDCAD is still on "Strong Down Trend" at 90 points.

I personally trade the higher probability trade setups. I will discuss more on its nuances once it becomes available in the trading room.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Please help me out in speeding up the delivery process of the HAMA PAD v1 to you all. Due to the demand, I am requesting ALL who would like to have and use the HAMA PAD v1 to follow this streamlined procedures to receive the v1 indicators set:

Please register in our Google Groups via the Blog here:

HAMA PAD H2 - The Goose.

Click on Register Here link near the Google Groups logo and above the EPay banner. While you are on the blog, feel free to browse through some the postings. You may also join in the NotifyList to receive email whenever the blog is updated.

This registration does not obligate you to join the HAMA Traders Lounge.

It will simply allow me to export your email address from the Google Groups list and into my email client; I click send and your HAMA PAD v1 is on its way to your email inbox (with the address you used to register) within hours. This will simply make it faster for me to send you the v1 indicators set within a couple of hours or less.

There is no membership requirement to use the HAMA PAD v1 other than here at TSD Forum and this thread.

Thank you for your cooperation.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I just got the mail and I am interested in trying out v1 first before going with v2 so I can get the hang of it all.

I read the first post and it directs me to this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page62

I read that post and it says to register at the blog and I will receive an email with the indicators. I got a welcome email and that email said I can download the v1 indicators from this thread. So where do I really find the v1 indicators at? I have not seen them and the information here disagrees with the information in the email.

Maybe I need another coffee

Do you require to have a google account to become a member? I would like to join, any help here? Do you know where is the Paypal link and how much do you have to pay for?

thanks,

skin

Reason: