Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 57

zaimi1983:

Do I need to open an MT4 terminal keep running to receive subscription signal?

Yes. MT4 for MT4 signals. MT5 for MT5 signals.

phi.nuts:

Here you can ask anything and say everything about MQL5 Trading Signal - including signal for MetaTrader 4.

I encourage other user who may have experience and answer to reply and answer and help fellow signal user questions here.  

Can MQL5 signals providers also sell in MQL5 Market their EAs generating those signals? Thank you!
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community Market provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers. This is the best place for selling trading robots and technical indicators!

laplacianlab:
Can MQL5 signals providers also sell in MQL5 Market their EAs generating those signals? Thank you!
Of course, why not.

Hi,

I have subscribed to a signal provider and the trades are being copies properly if I use the MT5 platform. On the other hand, they are not syncronized if I log in through my mobile (Galaxy S3) or iPad. I noticed that the  signal provider has closed some trades but they are still active on my mobile. They only got closed after I logged through my laptop.

Please advise.

Aziz 

almahmeed:

Hi,

I have subscribed to a signal provider and the trades are being copies properly if I use the MT5 platform. On the other hand, they are not syncronized if I log in through my mobile (Galaxy S3) or iPad. I noticed that the  signal provider has closed some trades but they are still active on my mobile. They only got closed after I logged through my laptop.

If you close down MT5 running on your PC it will no longer be receiving signals . . . so will not open/close/modify trades.

I want to ask about Order position time on signal history, was it based on broker server time zone or trader account time zone..?

How to add credits into account for subscribe a signal?

zaimi1983:

How to add credits into account for subscribe a signal?

Forum

money

newdigital, 2013.08.12 21:17

• And finally - do not forget about the forum rules

hi,

there are trader signals that trading with italian ita40-mib40 ?

Hello everyone,

I'm new to following signals/metatrader 5 and although i have found answers to most of my questions online I still have a few points that i would like to ask :)

My question is this, when i tried to follow a signal provider I got the following message:

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy305/webbie146/question1_zps32ee1f34.jpg

I don't really understand what floating profit means? Also it say's 7.39 USD. Does that mean that if I sync now I would lose 7.39? Would it give any further problems/losses if I sync now?

And if I decide to wait on average how long would it take to get a 'negative' floating profit?

And will metatrader automatically sync when it sees the floating profit is negative, ore should i just keep checking myself?

Thanks a lot!

Reason: