Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 6

elessar_13:
how to make my own signal from the account that have subscribed to another signal? i have unsubscribed that signal for this account , but when I would make my own signal from this account there is a message: "Specified account has been used for subscribing to signals. Signals resale is prohibited". so how to delete the subscriptions history? I really want to make the signal from this account,  so help me please...
Contact the Service Desk

elessar_13:
how to make my own signal from the account that have subscribed to another signal? i have unsubscribed that signal for this account , but when I would make my own signal from this account there is a message: "Specified account has been used for subscribing to signals. Signals resale is prohibited". so how to delete the subscriptions history? I really want to make the signal from this account,  so help me please...
You will need to wait till that subscription period ends. Although you unsubscribe, it remains in system for subscription period. So better wait till that period ends and then you may do it. I had similar issue for my signal service. 

how much of 1 credit ?

kelly:
how much of 1 credit ?
1 us dollar

Hello everyone,

I'm new to following signals/metatrader 5 and although i have found answers to most of my questions online I still have a few points that i would like to ask :)

My question is this, when i tried to follow a signal provider I got the following message:

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy305/webbie146/question1_zps32ee1f34.jpg

I don't really understand what floating profit means? Also it say's 7.39 USD. Does that mean that if I sync now I would lose 7.39? Would it give any further problems/losses if I sync now?

And if I decide to wait on average how long would it take to get a 'negative' floating profit?

And will metatrader automatically sync when it sees the floating profit is negative, ore should i just keep checking myself?

Thanks a lot!

jasonbourne:

Hello everyone,

I'm new to following signals/metatrader 5 and although i have found answers to most of my questions online I still have a few points that i would like to ask :)

My question is this, when i tried to follow a signal provider I got the following message:

Please do not double post . . .  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/8941/page58#comment_573649
Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals
Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals
  • www.mql5.com
Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals.

RaptorUK:
Please do not double post . . .  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/8941/page58#comment_573649
Sorry won't happen again!

Just need confirmation. I can't use Free Signals for my Real Account, can I? And vice versa, I can't use Real Signals for my Demo Account, or can I? Thanks
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Rex_Loner:
Just need confirmation. I can't use Free Signals for my Real Account, can I? And vice versa, I can't use Real Signals for my Demo Account, or can I? Thanks
Yes,  you can.  You can't use a MT4 signal with a MT5 account or visa versa.

RaptorUK:
Yes,  you can.  You can't use a MT4 signal with a MT5 account or visa versa.

So, I can use Free MT4 Signal for my Real MT4 Account, right? But I can't do 'crossing' from MT4 Signal for MT5 Account, and Vice Versa. Am I right?

The next question is, I'm using Van****fx.com broker. Inside my MT4 trading terminal, there's a new section named Signals and inside this section there's a lot of Signals provided. Does it mean all of them is compatible with MT4 already? 

Reason: