The demo version works only on the AUDUSD currency pair.
Contact me for any questions
- Download the demo version file: it is attached at the bottom of this post;
- Open your terminal, click "File" > "Open Data Folder";
- Go to "MQL4" > Experts: the downloaded file must be placed in this directory.
- Go back to the terminal, open the AUDUSD chart.
- Open the Navigator (View > Navigator, or [Ctrl + N] );
- Find the "Expert Advisors" section, right-click on it > "Refresh";
- Find "Assistant 36 in 1_Demo" in the list, and drag it to the AUDUSD chart;
(If you don't see the assistant in this list, then you may have placed the file in the wrong directory);
- Then you will be asked to select input parameters, but you can skip this step and, if necessary, configure them later, when you are familiar with the interface.
- Click OK, and the utility will be displayed on the chart.
If you have any problems with the installation, do not hesitate to ask me a question, I will help you.
Current version: 4.27
Assistant_36_in_1_Demo.ex4 4730 kb