VR Orders History
VR Orders History is a professional script for downloading the trading history in the csv format (EXCEL).
The script downloads all orders, including positions associated with deposit and withdrawal operations.
VR Orders History can download the trading history of any financial instrument (currency pairs, CFD, Futures, Bitcoin, Ethereum and others)
Symbols parameter means the trading instrument. Leave the field empty to download the entire available history or enter a list of symbols separated by dashes (-)(Example: EURUSD-BTCUSD-GBP)
You can download the trading history for a list of currencies (GBP-USD-BTC). In this case the trading history that includes the specified currencies will be downloaded.
You can use a hybrid selection (EURUSD-BTCUSD-GBPUSD-GOLD-BTC-ETH-_BA-BABA)
The peculiarity of the script is that the it displays the potential profit and loss that could be received, as well as the time of the candlestick with a potential profit or loss. See screenshots.
The script shows the Ratio of Stop Los to Take Profit and the order lifetime.
Additional trading history analysis will help you to:
- Avoid gross mistakes in the future
- Identify the most profitable trading symbols
- Create a heatmap of successful trading time
- Analyze the trading history using external analyzer tools
- Calculate profits, losses, volumes for selected symbols, Expert Advisors, trading tactics
Other versions of the script
Version for MetaTrader 5 https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/27073
Lite version for MetaTrader 4 https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11164 with a small demonstration of the source code and a limited functionality.
VR Orders History Launch Instructions
Drag the script from the navigator to any chart. A file with the name ( account number - trader's name-[date].csv ) will be created in the terminal folder.
The csv file is located at: Terminal > File > Open data folder > MQL4 > Files > App Data Trading-Go > VR Order History
At the file end the script writes the script version, the report date and script launch settings.
VR Orders History Script Settings
- Separator for excel
- Separator - the separator to be added in value in excel, either comma or point
- Comma - 0,00000
- Point - 0.00000
- Type of orders - download a report with order types
- All types of orders - all types of orders
- Buy - only buy orders
- Sell - only sell orders
- Buy limit - buy limit orders
- Sell limit - sell limit orders
- Buy stop - buy stop orders
- Sell stop - sell stop orders
- Deposit - deposit/withdrawal associated operations
- Only market orders - only market Buy and Sell orders
- Only stop orders - only pending orders (Buy stop and Sell stop)
- Only limit orders - only limit orders (Buy limit and Sell limit)
- Symbols - leave the field empty to download the entire available history or enter a list of symbols separated by dashes (-)(Example: EURUSD-BTCUSD-GBP) You can download the trading history for a list of currencies (GBP-USD-BTC). In this case the trading history that includes the specified currencies will be downloaded. You can use a hybrid selection (EURUSD-BTCUSD-GBPUSD-GOLD-BTC-ETH-_BA-BABA-RUR)
- Magic Number - unique number of Expert Advisor's orders. Leave empty to disable the filter. You can specify a list of magic numbers separated by dashes (-) (Example: 0-227-325695-2156- ... 256), The 0 magic is used in the MetaTrader platform for manual orders.
- Start time - the beginning time of the requested period
- Time of the end - the end of the requested period
- Editor columns in the table
- The number in the list - column with sequence number
- The ticket order - column with the order ticket
- The symbol of the order - column with the order symbol
- Trading orders - trading operation type
- The number of lots
- The order open price
- Closing price orders
- Time order open - order opening time
- Closing orders - order closing time
- A stop Loss order
- Stop Loss order in points
- Take Profit orders
- Take Profit orders in pips
- Order profit
- Order profit in pips
- Swap order - the swap value
- The Commission orders - the commission amount
- Comment order
- Order magic number
- The time of maximum (potential) - the time of the highest price
- Time minimum price (potential) - the time of the lowest price
- The maximum price (potential) - the highest price
- The maximum point value (potential) - the highest price in points
- The minimum price (potential) - the lowest price
- The minimum price points (potential) - the lowest price in points
- The ratio of profit to loss
- Life time warrant - order life time
All products https://www.mql5.com/en/users/voldemar/seller
Read the new description in the "Description" tab