- Bewertungen (26)
- Diskussion (81)
- Neue Funktionen
I have been developing, testing and correcting this automated scalping system for a long time: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/test-standart.
Last settings for EA in the comment: #79
🛑 Telegram channel with news: https://t.me/EAFXPRO
🛑 Telegram group for questions and discussion: https://t.me/EAFXPRO_chat
Currency pairs for which sets are developed: USDCHF, EURCHF, CADCHF, USDCAD, EURUSD, EURGBP, EURAUD, EURCAD, GBPUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, NZDCAD, NZDUSD, AUDUSD, AUDCAD, AUDJPY, CHFJPY, USDJPY, EURJPY, USDSGD.
Highlights to pay attention to
1. During live operation of the expert the GMT offset parameter is determined automatically based on local time of the computer (GMT_Offset_AUTO=true).
This parameter provides synchronization of the expert settings with the MetaTrader 5 server time.
To ensure the correctness of settings it is necessary:
- to compare the GMT time in expert information area on the chart of currency pair, to which the expert is attached, with http://time.is/GMT (or other reliable source).
- If the values do not match, then set GMT_Offset_AUTO=false and set a value of GMT_Offset_Manual according to the instructions in https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/682539
2. In order to activate the News filter function, enable "Allow WebRequest" and add http://ec.forexprostools.com/ to the URL list for WebRequest.
To do this, open Tools > Options > Expert Advisors. Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL:". Add http://ec.forexprostools.com/ and click OK.
3. The expert works the same on any timeframe, as it automatically takes the necessary data from multiple timeframes.
Back-testing is recommended on the M1 timeframe.
- ==== GMT and DST ====
- GMT_Offset_Manual - the difference between your broker's server time and GMT;
- GMT_Offset_AUTO - enable/disable the automatic detection of GMT Offset, using the local computer time (does not work in the strategy tester);
- Adjust_DST_select - enable/disable Daylight Saving Time correction (for the Strategy Tester);
- ==== Lot and MM ====
- Use_Fix_Lots - enable/disable fixed trading lot;
- Use_MM - enable/disable the lot value as a percent of deposit based on StopLoss;
- Use_MM_Reg - enable/disable recovery money management (trading lot will not decrease in case of drawdowns);
- ==== Grid and Martingale ====
- Multiplier_of_trade_Lot - multiplier for a trading lot when opening a new position in the positions grid;
- ==== Days without Trade ====
- Use_Holidays_Pass - do not trade during the holidays;
- ==== Record of deals in the file ====
- Record_Deals - enable/disable logging of the EA operation details in a file;
- ==== News Filter ====
- Use_NewsFilter - use the news filter;
- ==== Strategies select ====
- use_select_Strategy - select strategy from 1 to 6 using optimization in the Strategy Tester;
- ==== Common parameters ====
- TakeProfit_Hide - virtual Take Profit hidden from a broker in points;
- StopLoss_Hide - virtual Stop Loss hidden from a broker in points;
- TakeProfit_Safety - Safety (real) Take Profit in points;
- StopLoss_Safety - Safety (real) Stop Loss in points;
- ==== TIMING ====
- GMT_Open_Trade_Hour - hour to start opening trades, GMT;
- GMT_Open_Trade_Minute - minute to start opening trades, GMT;
- Period_Open_in_minute - time duration for opening trades in minutes;
- GMT_Monday_OH - time to start opening trades on Monday;
- GMT_Friday_CH - time to stop opening trades on Friday;
The full list of the EA parameters can be found in the blog: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/689512
On/Off_Flexible_Strategy - a strategy with flexible configuration of parameters (Analysis_in_minutes, Entrance_Level, Exit_Level);
Comment_F - comment for "Flexible_Strategy";
Magic_F - magic number for "Flexible_Strategy";
Analysis_in_minutes - the number of minutes to analyze "Entrance_Level" and "Exit_Level" (value range: from 15 to 240);
Entrance_Level - "entry level" (value range: from 0 to 12); the more, the more stringent conditions for opening a position (the fewer positions);
Exit_Level - "exit level" (value range: from 0 to 12); the more, the more stringent conditions for closing a position (the positions are open longer);
Additional parameter for the "Grid" mode.
Close_positions_at_percentage_of_loss - percentage of floating loss from the balance at which all positions are closing; 0 - disabled;
Some parameters have been renamed.
2) Added HighLow filter.
3) The Minimum_Duration_for_deals parameter has also been added, allowing you to choose which positions the Minimum_Duration_of_deal_in_seconds parameter will apply to.
4) Some old parameters are changed or renamed.
"Total_open_for_Buy_and_Sell" - if Total_open_for_Buy_and_Sell=false, then Total_open_transactions is applied separately for Buy transactions and Sell transactions.
If Total_open_transactions=1 and Total_open_for_Buy_and_Sell=false,
it is possible to open one BUY transaction and one SELL transaction at the same time.
If Total_open_transactions=1 and Total_open_for_Buy_and_Sell=true,
it is possible to open only one transaction.
2) The news history for the strategy tester is updated until December 31, 2019 ("NewsFilter").