Multi oscillator divergence
The indicator identifies when a divergence occurs between price and an oscillator. It identifies both bullish and bearish divergences. It has a RSI filter option which makes it possible to filter out only the strongest setups.
Please check out my other divergence products:
- Can detect divergences for the following oscillators: MACD, OsMA (Moving average of Oscillator), Stochastics, RSI, CCI, RVI and Awesome. Only one oscillator can be selected per chart.
- Draws solid lines for regular/classical (potential reversal) divergences and dotted lines for hidden (trend continuation) divergences. The lines are drawn on the chart as well as in the indicator window.
- Sends an alert when a divergence has been detected.
- Oscillator to use: Default is MACD. You can select from any of the above mentioned oscillators.
- Wait for candle close for alert: When set to False you will be alerted about unconfirmed (pending) divergences.
- Scan for hidden divergences: True or False.
- Scan for regular divergences: True or False.
- Bars to check (divergence depth): Default is 40.
- Max history bars: Bars back in time for which to draw divergences.
- MACD OsMA AND AWESOME SETTINGS
- Fast MA: Default is 12 (5 for Awesome).
- Slow MA: Default is 26 (34 for Awesome).
- Signal MA (not used for Awesome): Default is 9.
- CCI, RSI AND RVI SETTINGS
- Period: Default period is 10.
- STOCHASTIC SETTINGS
- K: Default is 14.
- D: Default is 3.
- Slowing: Default is 3.
- Enable RSI for regular divergences: True or False.
- Enable RSI for hidden divergences: True or False.
- RSI overbought and oversold levels: The divergence candle must form above/below these levels in order to be valid.
- RSI Period: Default period is 10.
- RSI apply to price: RSI level is calculated from this setting.
- Bullish line color: Color for bullish lines.
- Bearish line color: Color for bearish lines.
- Alerts: Set to True for each alert type you would like to receive.
- added the possibility to set max bars to check between extremums
- added option to scan for only hidden or regular divergences