Multi oscillator divergence
The indicator identifies when a divergence occurs between price and an oscillator. It identifies both bullish and bearish divergences.
Please check out my other divergence products:
- Can detect divergences for the following oscillators: MACD, OsMA (Moving average of Oscillator), Stochastics, RSI, CCI, RVI and Awesome. Only one oscillator can be selected per chart.
- Draws solid lines for regular/classical (potential reversal) divergences and dotted lines for hidden (trend continuation) divergences. The lines are drawn on the chart as well as in the indicator window.
- Sends an alert when a divergence has been detected.
- Oscillator to use: Default is Stochastics. You can select from any of the above mentioned oscillators.
- MACD OsMA AND AWESOME SETTINGS
- Fast MA: Default is 12 (5 for Awesome).
- Slow MA: Default is 26 (34 for Awesome).
- Signal MA (not used for Awesome): Default is 9.
- CCI, RSI AND RVI SETTINGS
- Period: Default period is 14.
- STOCHASTIC SETTINGS
- K: Default is 5.
- D: Default is 3.
- Slowing: Default is 3.
- Bullish line color: Color for bullish lines.
- Bearish line color: Color for bearish lines.
- Alerts: Set to true for each alert type you would like to receive.