Multi oscillator divergence
The indicator identifies when a divergence occurs between price and an oscillator. It identifies both bullish and bearish divergences.
- Can detect divergences for the following oscillators: MACD, OsMA (Moving average of Oscillator), Stochastics, RSI, CCI and RVI. Only one oscillator can be selected per chart.
- Draws solid lines for regular/classical (potential reversal) divergences and dotted lines for hidden (trend continuation) divergences. The lines are drawn on the chart as well as in the indicator window.
- Sends an alert when a divergence has been detected.
- Oscillator to use: Default is Stochastics. You can select from any of the above mentioned oscillators.
- MACD AND OsMA SETTINGS
- Fast EMA: Default is 12.
- Slow EMA: Default is 26.
- Signal SMA: Default is 9.
- CCI, RSI AND RVI SETTINGS
- Period: Default period is 14.
- STOCHASTIC SETTINGS
- K: Default is 5.
- D: Default is 3.
- Slowing: Default is 3.
- Bullish line color: Color for bullish lines.
- Bearish line color: Color for bearish lines.
- Alerts: Set to true for each alert type you would like to receive.