Advanced Supply Demand
This indicator is a unique, high quality and affordable trading tool because we have incorporated a number of proprietary features and a new formula. With this update, you will be able to show double timeframe zones. You will not only be able to show a higher TF but to show both, the chart TF, PLUS the higher TF: SHOWING NESTED ZONES. All Supply Demand traders will love it. :)
Important Information Revealed
Maximize the potential of Advanced Supply Demand, please visit https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/720245
Advanced Supply Demand Indicator works on all products and timeframes. It is a new formula, and the very new features are two zone strength functions adjustable by user input! This is a great advantage in trading. When you learn how to use the proprietary features such as the zone strength with min X-factor of price travel away, you will be able to tell whether the zone is strong or not.
The supply and demand zones are used as an alert trigger. You have the choice of 3 alerts. If the price 1) enters the zone and/or 2) breaks the zone and/or 3) a reversal candle has formed from a zone. You can use popup alert with sound on MetaTrader 4 and/or push and/or email. When you will receive the alert you will know as a trader what to do.
The indicator can detect nested S/D zones!
A very powerful feature! The alert will tell if a S/D zone is nested (within) a higher timeframe S/D zone! All alerts can be filtered for nested zones.
Supply Demand settings
- Min candles before a zone is printed (used for live chart).
- Min X-factor of price travel away (ATR) (The higher the number the stronger the zones). OPTIMIZE HERE FOR YOUR SYMBOL AND TIME FRAME!
- Min Y-factor of price travel away (zone size) 2nd Input: The higher the number the stronger the zones. OPTIMIZE HERE FOR YOUR SYMBOL AND TIME FRAME!
- Limited size of a big zone. Max factor (ATR) (Oversized big zones will be reduced. The higher the number the larger zones are allowed).
- Add higher TF
- Higher TF period (if MTF is the same or lower than chart TF, the higher one will be used)
- min HTF!-candles before a zone is printed
- min X-factor of price travel away (ATR) MTF
- min Y-factor of price travel away (zone size) MTF
- Limited size of a big zone. Max factor (ATR) MTF (Oversized big zones will be reduced. The higher the number the larger zones are allowed).
- Show inner price labels MTF
- Show outer price labels MTF
- Show inner price labels.
- Show outer price labels.
- Show old zones (needed for Sup/Dem counter, see below).
- Show yesterdays high/low
- Show todays pivot
- Show number of broken Sup/Dem in a row (counter)
- Show above in corner
- draw rectangle extended over live candle
- Alert zone hit
- Alert zone break
- Alert reverse candle from zone
- alert only NESTED zones! (within MTF) (NEW with version 2.30)
- Popup Alerts (MT4 popup and sound)
- Send email alerts
- Send push alerts
- You know how to use it. Each zone has its own color.
To see the full list click here.
- use PIN (to use for an EA, writing supply and demand prices)
- Show Bars back (number of bars back to read the levels)
- Show max number of supply zones
- Show max number of demand zones
- To see the full list click here.
- User Manual: Click Here.
- Use my template (See comments).
- Optimize Zone Strength for your symbol and timeframe.
- Stay within the trend. The indicator is mostly used with one of my other specialized indicators of currency strength.
- Check my news and blogs on profile for trading system and trade examples.
I will always help you if you have any questions.
Thanks, I wish you many green pips in the future.
Best regards, Bernhard
2) As requested by a trader the reversal arrow will now only draw on nested zones if the filter "alert only nested" is true.
3) A new filter for alerts has been added to alert only if the zone is new or untouched. (Excluding break alert.)
+ reverse candle: use only new zones (default = false)
To activate the filter set above input to true;
4) A new candle limit has been added for old zones. If there is a strong trend the zones might not be in range with only 2000 bars look back. So this limit was set higher to 5000 bars. But we do not need to draw old zones so far. That's why a new limit for old zones has been added. (Default = 1000 bars.)
+ show Bars back for old zones
To make sure the higher timeframe filters out weak S/D zones the same way as the lower timeframe (chart) does.
Also you can setup different values for each timeframe.
Default values are now set to:
+ min X-factor of price travel away (ATR) = 1.4
+ min Y-factor of price travel away (zone size) = 2
Added an optional filter to alert only nested zones. (The lower timeframe zone must be within a higher timeframe zone.)
It applies to all 3 actual alerts (hit - reverse - break).
If turned off the alerts will still tell if the alerted zone was nested or not.
+ alert only NESTED zones! (within MTF)
Added an optional pause in seconds for less CPU use. (Set to 0 to turn it off) At least on each new candle new zones will be checked.
+ pause runs in seconds to next update (for less CPU use) (0=not)
If the square is not filled and the width is 1 it can be used as dashed/dotted etc...
New input below other settings:
+ rectangle line style MTF (width must be 1)
If you want the higher timeframe to show like before set XY-filter MTF = 1.0
New input parameters:
==== MTF settings
+ min HTF!-candles before a zone is printed
+ min X-factor of price travel away (ATR) MTF
+ min Y-factor of price travel away (zone size) MTF
Added pre-name for objects. In case you want to use the indicator twice on a chart, enter here a letter for the 2nd.
New input parameters:
==== other settings
+ prename for additional objects
Final upgrade with faster calculations.
It just got hypersonic speed to draw all levels and zones !!!
+ added "usePIN" for developments (Global variables)
Gives access to the first 5 supply and demand zones (outer price, inner price, if it is used or not, the timeframe, and the symbol).
Minimized CPU usage with a timer.
New input parameters:
+ draw rectangle extended over live candle (1 to 5 bars)
+ zone print delay seconds for redraw (5 to 60 sec)
+ color supply old
+ color demand old
Repeating alerts on M1 are been fixed.
Now you can choose empty squares for the higher timeframe (MTF) and edit the line width. This makes it graphically easier to differentiate between chart timeframe zones and higher timeframe zones.
+ rectangle style full MTF (default=false)
+ rectangle width (1-5) MTF (default=3)
The colors have been modified for the higher TF to be more beautiful.
Indicator parameters added:
==== MTF settings
+ ADD higher TF
+ higher TF period (or one more if chart TF)
+ show inner price labels MTF
+ show outer price labels MTF
+ limited size of a big zone. Max factor (ATR) MTF
+ color supply MTF
+ color supply used MTF
+ color demand MTF
+ color demand used MTF
+ color price labels MTF
+ size price labels MTF