Autobot Retracement Code
A robot trading that works based on retracement strategy while following the market trend.It has made average profits up to 25% /month that is relatively a High Return of Investment.Built in a double trading mode.Manual and Auto ,It can be fully automated or being collaborated between trader and robot.You have a good trading skill? Manual Mode maybe a good choice .You are beginner or not have time to trade? Let it to be your trader that will fully trade for you.
- Double Trading Mode in the single EA. They are Auto Mode and Manual Mode.
- Money Management.Advance Money Management. Minimum Margin Percent for order starter and Averaging orders,Lot size,Close in Loss/Profit,Close All in Profits and Trailing Stop.
- Trading Time. The time range you want to trade using the EA.It is GMT zone by default
- Hidden Take Profit and Stop Loss.
- Multiple Forex Currency Pair
- TRUE/FALSE for averaging orders.
Recommended to use default parameter on Timeframe M15.
These are several terms that you may need to understand to adjust the EA parameters:
- Starter Order Mode = This is the kind of trading mode that ea will work on your chart.You can define which one will you use it.
- AUTO mode = EA will fully automate your trading.
- MANUAL mode = The EA will start to work only if you make order manually.For more details please read the description of MANUAL mode in the comment section.
- Magic Number = This is a unique number that will identify your order. You can fill in this column with any numbers. Important: please type a different number for each pair to avoid conflicts between transactions from different pairs
- Starter Order Lot = The lot size of the first order before EA make martingale orders. Only applies to auto mode
- Lot Factor = Multiples of the previous Order Lot size.This is lot size of averaging orders.E.g: Starter order lot=0.01 and Lot Factor=2.Then the next averaging orders will be 0.02 --> 0.04 --> 0.08 ,etc. If Lot Factor = 1,then the next orders lot size will same with starter order lot size.
- Close in profit = The number of pips where starter order will be closed in profit.
- Close in Loss = The number of pips where starter order will be closed in Loss.
- CloseTotalProfits = The number of pips where all order with the same direction in the current pair will be closed in profits.
- Slippage = The difference between the price specified in a trade vs the actual transaction price that acceptable to you.
- Trailing Stop = If TRUE, EA will trail your starter order only.It is not included averaging orders.
- Martingale =TRUE/FALSE. If TRUE,EA will make multiple orders with the same direction when order starter is in the floating loss.
- PercentMinMarginLevel (Order Starter)= Minimum margin level for order starter acceptable to you. If the minimum is reached ,EA will stop making new order starter.
- PercentMinMarginLevel (Martingale Orders) = Minimum margin level for martingale orders acceptable to you. If the minimum is reached ,EA will stop making new averaging orders.
- Timeframe M15.
- These are my pairs: GBPJPY,EURJPY,GBPUSD,GBPCAD,EURCAD,GBPCHF,EURCHF,GBPAUD,EURAUD,AUDUSD,USDJPY,USDCHF,USDCAD,AUDCAD
Highly recommended to rent VPS so that mt4 can be fully online all the time with a stable internet connection.
For any questions please contact us
More details will be posted on the comment section.
You may want to see performance as a reference :
Version 2.0 is released. Bug on currency JPY and bug on Close in Loss has been fixed
Bug on Close in Loss has been fixed