Smart Safe Steady
You may see that how Martingale EAs Non-cleverly reopen doubled size new trades in fixed steps and continue this strategy to call margin and this is a big problem. Resolution to this problem is being SMART EA to calculate accurate entry point for every single orders, being SAFE EA to observe market volatility and exit from high risk conditions and finally being STEADY EA to satisfy trader and investor for a long period.
This is a Scalper EA but does not risk much to trade by over sized LOT, although you can bypass its default setting in your risk.
This is conservative and is not going to keep open trades in high volatility market so it is SAFE and will close the trades even in zero profit.
Yes this is Martingale but it is not continue to death (Call Margin), so it is responsible to your account balance by controlling the draw down.
This is SMART as it is not fixed step Martingale and knows how many Pips further is best to open next position.
Inputs Parameters on Expert
- Max_spread: The maximum accepted spread
- Auto_Take_Order: By setting it true, the EA open first order automatically. You can also set it false to manually open first position and lets the expert to manage it. If you intend to do it manually, set MagicNumber=0 .
- Begin_hour: The hour time you want to limit expert to begin auto trade.
- End_hour: The hour time you want to limit expert to end auto trade.
- Dead_hour: It is the time by hour you want to force the expert to close all trades possibly in zero or positive profit. When the time pass the Dead_hour expert will close all trades if aggregated profit is more or equal to zero. By put it Dear_hour=0 you have disabled this feature.
- Friday_trading: By setting it true, the expert will open position in Friday too.
- Money_Risk_percent: It is the percentage of account balance that you want to risk to open up your first position. It is extremely recommended to not set it more than 5% except you knew the risk behind it. By put it Money_Risk_percent =0 you have disabled this feature.
- Initial_LOT: In case you want to disable Money Management module of Expert, just set Money_Risk_percent=0. After that the expert will open the first position by size of Initial_LOT.
- Max_Level: In situations that the first taken position goes to loss, the expert will try to manage the position by running a special MARTINGALE and Max_Level is to control to how much deep and how many times the Expert will open more positions.
- Multiplier: This is the multiplier that Expert will use to calculate size of the next positions it will open as Martingale.
- MaxMove: It is maximum expected market move in points.
- Step: It is the multiplier of MaxMove to calculate the step in Points (not in pip) that the Expert will open the next position after the first one at that step or distance. So the next order will put in points at MaxMove*Step further than current position. Step>1 means that you want to use fixed step size.
- MulStep: Minimum distance or step in Points that the Expert will open another position in Martingale system and it is calculated by using multiplying MulStep by Average Range of candles (Bars) in M1 time frame.
- TakeProfit: It is amount of Points (not PIP) the positions are in profit and Expert will close the positions in profit.
- Max_DD: MAX_DD is most affordable DrawDown in US dollar or base account currency.
- Auto_Filter: Set it to true, then the Expert dynamically calculate the amount for Atr_filter for major currency pairs.
- Atr_filter: It is used to filter market and stop to open position when the average range of market in M1 is higher than Atr_filter. In case there are open positions this filter is not going to stop Expert to open another position in Martingale system.
- Hedge_Magic: Identification number for hedged orders.
- Hedge_enable: To enable expert to open hedged positions too that are not always in same size of main positions.
- SL_trail_tf: Time Frame to use for dynamically calculates Stop Loss trail.
- MagicNumber: Identification number that Expert uses to manage orders belong.
-inputs parameters described more clear
-dashboard is drawing better