Abiroid Extreme TMA System Scanner Dashboard
Extreme TMA System Scanner Dashboard
This Scanner Dashboard uses the Extreme TMA System Arrows Indicator to show good BUY/SELL signals.
Download extras here:
This Product contains dashboard only. It does not contain the Abiroid_Arrow_Extreme_TMA.ex4 indicator.
Arrows indicator is not necessary for dashboard to work.
To see arrows, you can buy the arrows indicator separately if you like:
Read detailed description:
Dash shows Slopes for current and Higher Timeframes.
- 1st diamond is current TF. Next diamonds are higher TFs
(Please Note: Slope Calculation uses ATR and TMA for several past bars. So, having too many slopes for many pairs and timeframes might make dashboard slow.
e.g: Having 4 slopes for 28 pairs for 4 TFs will make dashboard load in about 30-40 seconds depending on your PC.)
- Last Arrow is TMA Signal:
Yellow arrow: Price Crossed up or down TMA band
Red/Green arrow: price reversing making lower lows (SELL) or higher highs (BUY) from previous bar
- Bracket shows number of bars back where Signal happened.
BG Dark Green: price below lower band and reversing.
BG Dark Red: price above upper band and reversing.
When BUY/SELL signal occurs, block turns Green/Red.
Video tutorial for both indicators:
– If useHeikenAshiPrice is true – use Heiken prices
- If Price has crossed Upper/Lower bands
- If useRSI is true and Price OverBought/OverSold
- If checkCurrentTFSlope or checkHTFSlope – do a Slope Check as described in next section
- If “Ignore If TakeProfit Too Close” is true – and price less than “Min Distance from TakeProfit” percentage.
If all conditions match, get a BUY or SELL Signal and Alert. BUY is Green BG. SELL is Red BG.
FastLineTMA (Repaints) From original Extreme TMA Strategy
TMA+CG is a bit slower than others - so might take longer to load when using multiple pairs/timeframes
If SlopeThreshold is 0.3.
- Slope < -0.3 means Bearish. Show only SELL Signals.
- Slope > 0.3 means Bullish. Show only BUY Signals.
- Slope between -0.3 and 0.3 means Market is Ranging. Show both BUY and SELL Signals
Take Profit Distance Calculation:
- MinDistance is 0.3 means 30%
- 100% distance is between Upper/Lower band and Middle band.
- Distance between Upper/Lower band and starting price is already more than 30% then ignore the signal.
Read Detailed dashboard settings here:
TMA Dash Settings:
- TMA_Period = 50 (Triangular Moving Average Period)
- ATR_Period = 100
- ATR Multiplier or Bands Deviation (move channels closer or further)
- checkHTFSlope = false (Check Slopes for next 3 Higher TF)
- checkCurrentTFSlope = true (Check slope for Current TF)
- ignoreMNSlope = true (Ignore Monthly slope or not)
- TMA_SlopeThreshold = 0.3 (Slope Threshold for Checking Bullish/Bearish)
- useRSI = false (If Use RSI true – only trade BUY if RSI OverSold and SELL if RSI OverBought)
- RSI_Period = 14
- RSI_OversoldLevel = 30
- RSI_OverboughtLevel = 70
- ignoreTooCloseMiddleBand = true (TakeProfit will be somewhere close to Middle Band. Price reached too close to middle band - ignore signal)
- minDistFromMiddleBand = 0.3 (0.3 means 30% distance from Middle Band. If ignoreTooCloseMiddleBand true and price reaches more than 30% distance from middle band then ignore signal)
- Past Bars Search For TMA Signal: Past bars for TMA Cross or Up/Down Signal
- "Do Past Arrow Search At Start" if true, it will look at specified PastBars when dash first loads and will show which arrow was last. If false, it will only study new bars and update arrow values in brackets as and when they occur.
If "Do Past Arrow Search At Start" true and "Past Bars Search For TMA Signal" is a high number can slow down the dashboard.
Suggestion: If you want to look at a lot of past bars, keep this false. And only look for new bars.
Arrow (number): No of bars back a cross had occurred.
Arrow (+): price is still outside the TMA bands. So lookback further.
- Fixed wrong direction arrow bug
- Added TMA+CG as TMA Bands Option
- Option to change Colors for Slopes, Arrows (Bearish,Bullish and Neutral Colors)
- Added (+) if price is still outside TMA Bands and Past Arrows Search number is less. Indicates to Lookback further.
- Added option for ATR Multiplier
- Added postfix checks to support different brokers: ".","..","+","i","m",".stp",".G","pro","-5"
Arrows: Added Buffers for Last Arrow Occurred
Scanner: Added feature to "Do Past Arrow Search At Start"
If true, on scanner load it will search Past Bars for Arrows. This might make refresh time a bit slower.
If false, it will only look for new arrows.
- Channels Options: "Fast TMA Line" or "TMA True"
and for TMA SLope: "TMA Slope1" and "TMA Slope2"
(Note: Fast TMA Line and TMA Slope1 are repainting
and TMA True and TMA Slope2 are non-repainting)
- Added setting for ATR_Period
- Added support for Brokers with Suffix m or i or dots (EURUSDi)
Added New feature:
"Past Bars Search For TMA Signal" (User defined Property)
Check past 'x' bars for TMA Signals and show the bar number for which signal had happened
And Show yellow Up/Down arrows for TMA Cross or a Green/Red arrow for TMA BUY/SELL Signal on the Dashboard