Abiroid Extreme TMA System Scanner Dashboard
Extreme TMA System Scanner Dashboard
This Scanner Dashboard uses the Extreme TMA System Arrows Indicator to show good BUY/SELL signals.
It also shows Slopes for current and Higher Timeframes.
- The first diamond is current TF. And next diamonds are higher TF. You can select how many higher TF you would like to have.
(Please Note: Slope Calculation uses ATR and TMA for several past bars. So, having too many slopes for many pairs and timeframes might make dashboard slow.
e.g: Having 4 slopes for 28 pairs for 4 timeframes will make dashboard load in about 30-40 seconds depending on your PC.)
- Last Arrow is TMA Signal:
Yellow arrow: price Crossed band up or down
Red/Green arrow: price started coming back inside TMA bands.
- Bracket number shows number of bars back where TMA Signal happened.
BackGround Dark Green: price is below lower band and soon ready to go up.
BackGround Dark Red: price is above upper band and soon ready to go down.
When BUY/SELL signal occurs, block turns Green/Red.
This Product contains dashboard only. It does not contain the Abiroid_Arrow_Extreme_TMA.ex4 indicator.
Arrows indicator is not necessary for dashboard to work.
But if you want to see arrows too, you’ll need to buy the arrows indicator separately:
Check out the video tutorial for both indicators here:
BUY SELL Conditions:
– If useHeikenAshiPrice is true – use Heiken Ashi prices
- If Price has crossed Upper/Lower bands
- If useRSI is true and Price OverBought/OverSold
- If checkCurrentTFSlope or checkHTFSlope – do a Slope Check as described in next section
- If “Ignore If TakeProfit Too Close” is true – and price less than “Min Distance from TakeProfit” percentage.
If all conditions match you will get a corresponding BUY or SELL Signal and Alert. BUY is Green Background. SELL is Red background.
SlopeThreshold is 0.3.
- Slope < -0.3 means Bearish. Show only SELL Signals.
- Slope > 0.3 means Bullish. Show only BUY Signals.
- Slope between -0.3 and 0.3 means Market is Ranging. Show both BUY and SELL Signals
Take Profit Distance Calculation:
- MinDistance is 0.3 means 30%
- 100% distance is between Upper/Lower band and Middle band.
- Distance between Upper/Lower band and starting price is already more than 30% then ignore the signal.
- seeDetailedJournalLogs = true (Get Detailed Logs in Journals Tab)
- TMA_Period = 50 (Triangular Moving Average Period)
- checkHTFSlope = false (Check Slopes for next 3 Higher TF)
- checkCurrentTFSlope = true (Check slope for Current TF)
- ignoreMNSlope = true (Ignore Monthly slope or not)
- TMA_SlopeThreshold = 0.3 (Slope Threshold for Checking Bullish/Bearish)
- useRSI = false (If Use RSI true – only trade BUY if RSI OverSold and SELL if RSI OverBought)
- RSI_Period = 14
- RSI_OversoldLevel = 30
- RSI_OverboughtLevel = 70
- ignoreTooCloseMiddleBand = true (TakeProfit will be somewhere close to Middle Band. But if price already reached too close to middle band then ignore signal or not)
- minDistFromMiddleBand = 0.3 (0.3 means 30% distance from Middle Band. If ignoreTooCloseMiddleBand true and price reaches more than 30% distance from middle band then ignore signal)
Dashboard Specific Settings:
- Main Pairs Preset: Contains Own Pair List or Presets like Core 7, Core 14, All 28 pairs etc.
- OwnPairs: Comma Separated list of your own custom pairs or other stocks supported by your Broker. e.g: EURUSD,EURGBP,BTCUSD
- TimeFrames: Comma Separated List of Timeframes
- fontSize: Size of Dashboard font. Keep between 6 and 8. Keep 6 if you have too many pairs and want dash to be smaller. Below 6 font appears too small.
- ColumnsNum: Number of columns of dashboard. Helps make dashboard height a bit smaller to fit more pairs.
- x_axis, y_axis: Position of your dash
- OnButtonClick Open New Window: If true on clicking any Timeframe/Pair button – open that chart in a new window
- Use Template For New Window: Apply template to chart opening in new window. Won’t be applied if previous property is false
- Prefix: Set a prefix if you will use multiple dashboards on same chart
- Alerts: Popup, Sound, Email, Notification – set true/false
- Past Bars Search For TMA Signal: Number of past bars to search for TMA Cross or TMA Up/Down Signal and show number in brackets
Added New feature:
"Past Bars Search For TMA Signal" (User defined Property)
Check past 'x' bars for TMA Signals and show the bar number for which signal had happened
And Show yellow Up/Down arrows for TMA Cross or a Green/Red arrow for TMA BUY/SELL Signal on the Dashboard