Select Language - select the language for displaying information on the chart and in the log
New Cycle - allows you to stop and start the EA
Max Spread - maximum spread at which the EA is allowed to open orders
Sleepage Max - the Maximum slippage
Start Time - start time of opening orders
End Time - end time of opening orders
Breakeven on Friday after, empty - not used-Close all orders to breakeven on Friday and stop the EA until
Don't trade on Wednesday - Don't trade on Wednesday. If TRUE, orders will not be opened from Tuesday to Wednesday night.
Send Push if Drawdown (0.00 - not use) - Send a Push message to your smartphone if the drawdown is greater..
Trading operations Send - Send a Push message about the trade
Reserve in % - percentage of reserve funds that will not be used in trading
Use Autolot-true - use autolot; false - do not use
Autolot Size - amount of funds for the calculation of autolot
Initial Lot - initial lot size
Max Lot - the Maximum amount of the order
Virtual Take Profit - virtual take profit level at which the EA will close orders in profit
Virtual Stop Loss-Virtual stop loss when it is reached, the EA will close orders with a loss
Calculate dynamic stop loss automatically-Calculate virtual stop loss dynamically depending on market volatility
Use Lot Multiplier - use (if TRUE) next lot multiplier
Lot Multiplier - lot Multiplier following
Max Open Orders (one direction) - Maximum allowed number of orders in one direction
Take Profit for broker-Take profit for broker
Take Profit for broker-Stop loss for broker
Use Average TP SL-Average stop levels
Signal Indicator Period - Period for the first signal indicator
Signal Indicator From - the Lower level of the first signal indicator
Signal Indicator To - the Upper level of the first signal indicator
Confirm Indicator Period - period for the confirming indicator
Confirm Indicator From - the Lower level of the confirming indicator
Confirm Indicator To - Upper level of the confirming indicator
Confirm Indicator TF-time frame for confirmation indicator
Signal Indicator2 Period - Period for the second signal indicator
Signal Indicator2 Price - at what price to work for the second signal indicator
Signal Indicator2 Max - Maximum value for the second signal indicator
Signal Indicator2 Min - Minimum value for the second signal indicator
Disable trading during news release-Disable trading during news release
List of all currencies (empty - only the current currencies) - currency names separated by commas (USD,EUR,CAD,AUD, etc.))
2. Added the Stop Out Level % parameter (0.00 - not use) - If the value is greater than zero, the EA will close all positions when the percentage of free funds that the EA uses in trading becomes less than this value. For example: on a Deposit of$ 1000, in reserve left 75%. So the EA has$250 left to trade. If you specify Stop Out Level % (0.00 - not use) = 5.0 in the parameter, the EA will close all positions (5*250/100 = 12.50) when$ 250 is left. That is, in fact, orders will be closed when the amount on the account reaches 750+12.50 = 762.50$. This will not increase the drawdown and protect the Deposit from a complete drain.
3. Added the use Order Comment parameter. If this parameter is set to False, the EA will open orders without comments. This will allow you to hide them from the broker.
4. Fixed some minor bugs in the design and optimized the EA code.
- Use Order Comment=TRUE-Comments to orders will be used
- Use Order Comments=FALSE-Comments to orders will not be used
2. Added various checks on the ban or permission, such as trading on the symbol, opening BUY or SELL, etc.
3. The EA code is slightly optimized.
It simply, in terminal preferences, under the tab "Expert Advisors" in the section "WebRequest", change your address https://www.forexfactory.com/ to http://www.forexfactory.com/
2. Attention! The address of the site from which the news for the news filter will be loaded has been changed.
For those who did not see the change in the address: changed the Protocol from http to https
1. For the strategy tester, the parameters now change as usual in the EA settings window. To test the EA in visual mode, the parameters can also be changed directly during the testing in the "MAIN SETTINGS" panel on the chart. At the end of testing, the service file with settings is deleted automatically.
2. If you disable the "Show Info Table" parameter, only the "MAIN SETTINGS" panel will remain on the chart, other information panels will not be displayed.
3. Optimized the EA code to speed up testing in non-visual mode.
4. The default settings for GMT+1 loaded settings from the previously proposed set file.