Beast Super Signal MT5
The Beast Super Signal is a simple, and easy to use trend based indicator. It will continuously monitor current price action looking for new trends developing or strong reversals building at extreme price levels, and trends that have reached strong exhaustion levels.
The Beast Super Signal indicator will monitor the current price, and only when all of the internal strategies align, and are in 100% agreement with each other, the indicator will paint a new buy or sell signal arrow on the chart. All you need to do is buy or sell when you get a new arrow alert, no additional confirmation is needed.
The Beast Super Signal indicator can be used on ALL Currency pairs, Indices, Commodities, and Cryptocurrency pairs!
The indicator is extremely versatile and can be used successfully on all time frames!
This indicator is 100% NON repainting! It will never recalculate or back paint!
Please note the indicator is NOT optimized for trading Stocks, Binary Options, Indian Stock Market or MCX Exchange!
The Beast Super Signal indicator will give you Entry, Stop Loss, and 3 X Take Profit level suggestions which you can use if preferred.
There are 2 input options for calculating how the SL & TP levels are calculated on the chart.
- SL & TP levels are calculated using average daily range volatility.
- SL & TP levels are calculated using Risk & Reward ratios 1:1, 1:2, and 1:3.
There is a trade panel that will display account details and all the trade and signal information and statistics. It will calculate the amount of signals, total profit, how many times it hit TP, profit factor and the indicators success rate. The panel is fully editable so you can change the colors and the size to your personal preference. It is also a great tool for manual back testing when looking for the optimal settings for your trading.
There is an additional filter to increase or decrease the amount and frequency of signals, the Signal Strength Period. The higher the filter is set the fewer signals you will have, but with increased accuracy. You can change the input to your preferred level for trading.
The indicator has multiple alert options including pop up alert, email alert, and push notification alert.
Parameters & Description
- Bars to Calculate - Select how many bars back you want the indicator to calculate.
- Overbought Entry Zone - Select the Overbought level.
- Oversold Entry Zone - Select the Oversold level.
- Signal Strength Period - Set the strength period. The higher the strength period the less signals you will have but with increased accuracy.
- Show Take Profit Levels - Select to show which Take Profit levels you want to display on the chart.
- Stop Loss Level Color - Select to change the color of the Stop Loss line on the chart.
- Take Profit Levels Color - Select to change the color of the Take Profit lines on the chart.
- Entry Level Color - Select to change the color of the Entry line on the chart.
- Use Pop Up Alert - Select to enable Pop Up alerts.
- Use Push Alert - Select to enable Push alerts.
- Use Mail Alert - Select to enable Email alerts.
- Show Trade Panel - Select to show the Trade Panel or hide it.
- Trade Panel Background Color - Select which color you want for the background.
- Trade Panel Text Color - Select which color you want for the text.
- Trade Panel X Axis - Select the X Axis.
- Trade Panel Y Axis - Select the Y Axis.
- Trade Panel Width - Select the width of the panel.
- Trade Panel Height - Select the height of the panel.
- Font Type - Select the font type.
- Font Size - Select the font size.
Please visit my profile HERE to get all the latest news and updates!
If you have any further questions please feel free to ask, and I'll be happy to assist you. I wish you best of success with the new Beast Super Signal!
1. We have removed the "counting 3 ticks" function so now the indicator can work even if there are no ticks on your terminal, so this means that the indicator can still work when the market is closed or if your terminal is not connected to the internet.
2. We have revised and updated the SL & TP levels so now they are more adaptable for the time frame you trading on and more profitable. We found in our testing that with the new levels the indicator has better overall results.
3. We have updated the trade panel improving on the internal calculations of the signal statistics, and we removed some redundant stats that were not really important for statistical data collection and analysis.
4. We fixed some minor bugs that might have caused some false signals depending on the brokers data history. Now all the signals you see on the chart are 100% valid according to the internal strategies of the indicator.
With this update you might see fewer signals as before (depending on your settings), but higher quality. As always we focus on quality not quantity.
We also updated the alerts so now when you get a new signal alert you will get the asset, time frame, signal direction, entry price, stop loss, and all 3 take profit level prices.
We have also updated how the indicator calculates the SL & TP levels improving the success rate of reaching the suggested TP levels.