After more than one year of development we have finally released V4.3! This is our biggest update to date and brings the MT5 version in line and up to date with the current latest MT4 version.
We have completely rewritten the code from the ground up adding new strategies helping you make more profit! We’ve done away with some old outdated logic and added new improved dynamic logic making this version our best ever. It was worth the wait trust us!
See below all the new updates we have added.
1. We reworked the Signal Strength Period so it functions a little differently now, but still functioning as one of the main inputs to increase or decrease signal frequency.
2. We’ve completely rewritten the code that calculates the suggested stop loss and take profit levels. The new logic now calculates current market volatility more dynamically giving more intelligent take profit and stop loss levels that helps to reduce stop losses getting hit and increase your take profits.
3. Instead of having 3 take profit levels on the chart now there is only one and you can choose your risk reward ratio you want to use, either 1:1, 1:2 or 1:3, and the indicator will show the TP line on the chart.
4. We’ve added the prices on the entry, stop loss and take profit lines making it easier to see when entering your order prices.
5. We’ve opened up more input settings making it more customizable and user friendly for traders who like to try different settings and find what works best.
6. We’ve added an ADR filter which can filter out signals when a certain ADR % has been reached. This can be useful for days when a pair is is very volatile and over exhausted.
7. We've updated our alerts functions so now you have more options when choosing the alerts you want.
8. We’ve redesigned the trade panel now showing you all the important signal information you need in real time with no delays.
Please message us to be added to our private VIP clients group.
A minor update to recompile the indicator to the latest MT5 build.
In this version there have been many important updates, see below.
1. We have removed the "counting 3 ticks" function so now the indicator can work even if there are no ticks on your terminal, so this means that the indicator can still work when the market is closed or if your terminal is not connected to the internet.
2. We have revised and updated the SL & TP levels so now they are more adaptable for the time frame you trading on and more profitable. We found in our testing that with the new levels the indicator has better overall results.
3. We have updated the trade panel improving on the internal calculations of the signal statistics, and we removed some redundant stats that were not really important for statistical data collection and analysis.
4. We fixed some minor bugs that might have caused some false signals depending on the brokers data history. Now all the signals you see on the chart are 100% valid according to the internal strategies of the indicator.
In this version we updated some of the internal logic to help filter false signals. We also consolidated the Signal Strength Period and Volatility Percentage filter into a single input making the indicator easier to use.
With this update you might see fewer signals as before (depending on your settings), but higher quality. As always we focus on quality not quantity.
In this latest version we added the option to display the info panel on the chart or to hide it.
We also updated the alerts so now when you get a new signal alert you will get the asset, time frame, signal direction, entry price, stop loss, and all 3 take profit level prices.
In this version we made some small improvements to the overall accuracy of the signals and we have added a Trade Panel that will display the account details and all the trade and signal information and statistics. It will calculate the amount of signals, total profit, how many times it hit TP, profit factor and the indicators success rate. The panel is fully editable so you can change the colors and the size to your personal preference. It is also a great tool for manual back testing when looking for the optimal settings for your trading.
In V3.2 we have made some updates to the tick timer so now the indicator should upload faster than before.
We have also updated how the indicator calculates the SL & TP levels improving the success rate of reaching the suggested TP levels.
We moved the arrow settings from the color column to the input settings. This helps to speed up the plotting of the arrow on the chart and improve the overall speed of the indicator.
A minor update to how the indicator reads the tick data.