Seniors & Forex Traders plesae review my strategy and results & comments please - page 2

phi.nuts:
No, this return is not good. Please re-read again what RaptorUK and tonny said above.

Thanks for the heads up. I got the point now I am trying include volume as this looks like stable strategy since last 3-4 months.

Now wanted to know I am not technical person means I don't do any coding but I am willing to learn the same as wanted to create my EA.

So from where can I start to learn coding for mt4?

TerryTosan:

Thanks for the heads up. I got the point now I am trying include volume as this looks like stable strategy since last 3-4 months.

Now wanted to know I am not technical person means I don't do any coding but I am willing to learn the same as wanted to create my EA.

So from where can I start to learn coding for mt4?

I recommend the Book. 8)

phi.nuts:
No, this return is not good.

That's a wrong statement.

The return is very good. However, there are not enough trades and period is not long enough to form a conclusion.

now below is the my continues profit and I realised again that only sticking to disciplne is very much important in this trading game.

but I am still not getting answer that is below returns are good or not? 

continue in profit

RaptorUK:
You need a lot more trades . . . what you have so far looks good, but you cannot conclude it is representative.

You have your answer already.

Baa ok its good now lets move on
Reason: