tarde form the charts with money management included.

Hi,

I have decided to begin with a simpler approach while I get this programming thing done. I'm a really sloppy trader and automation is a definite goal. 

I am wondering if I can improve certain aspects of my manual system while I figure this all out.

I am looking to be able to enter an order and then manually, from the charts, enter (a choice of) my take profit or my stop loss. If I chose my entry for example it will automatically add a line  for my stop loss that has a predetermined ratio (say 1:3) So there would be 2 lines one for take profit and stop loss. Also it should be able to at least feed the numbers in to the order entry area in the respective fields. (this can be done through the initial order entry to buy or sell, or it can be done after in the window to modify an order. 

Form there, if see the stop loss should go down a few cents to be under support instead of on top, I can move it down a bit and my take profit would automatically go up to respect the 1:3 ratio.  Then I guess would press enter or pop up the trade window and enter it if it is not already entered.  but the fields should be pre filled out.  Also in the settings where one would enter a ratio, there should be a place to also add fees to include that on top of the ratio. 

I know it is a bit complex, But I imagine it would be a popular thing to ask for. What is the closest thing like this out there that can help me ? (hopefully free as it is a common thing) 

Thank you  

temptraitor:

Hi,

I have decided to begin with a simpler approach while I get this programming thing done. I'm a really sloppy trader and automation is a definite goal. 

This Forum is about mql4 coding . . .  not trading strategies,  post on topic please.

temptraitor: I know it is a bit complex, But I imagine it would be a popular thing to ask for. What is the closest thing like this out there that can help me ? (hopefully free as it is a common thing) 
Its not a common thing. Its a custom thing. Chances of finding something which does exactly what you're looking for is next to zero. Learn to code and you can create instead of wish.

Thanks. the post was not about my strategy but more about coding a system that will work with MT4, But ill look in to it.  
Reason: