Market phenomena - page 4

paukas:

Well, then speak for yourself:

"my TA doesn't work", "my TA doesn't work", "or "I have no way of using TA" and no problem.

All you say is loud statements (one is not there...the other is which one is not there) do you not work in parliament? (part-time)

Tantrik:
Are there any probabilities? How do you say the odds are in one direction (e.g. a trend)?
I found the phenomenon a long time ago, but did not have enough time to study it. I will post the transition matrix in the next few days and probably perform a Monte Carlo simulation for a number of samples ahead. We will see if there is anything statistically significant.

Sergei, to test one hypothesis, could you similarly process some quotes with zero spread or fixed spread?

Farnsworth

Oh... like you, you about the revelation, and you by the wings and on the ground, slap-slap...))

HideYourRichess:

The increments on the M15 are the shredding process. When the crowd on the stocks, or let's say the big banks on currencies, trigger a frantic buying or selling process - why wouldn't you want to see that process as a whole.

In short, I think this is a (widespread) phenomenon of not applying mathematical methods correctly to market processes.

It also appears on M1 (the classification is different), I haven't looked at ticks, I don't like working with them on forex, they lie a lot.

Sweet:

Farnsworth

Oh... like you, you about the revelation, and you by the wings and on the ground, slap-slap...))

so how long are you in the market? (in euronet if it is not a secret).

marketeer:
Sergey, to test one hypothesis, could you similarly process some quotes with zero spread or fixed spread?
I need to clarify which ones. The essence of the phenomenon is open, we can do it together (I'm having trouble with time at the moment, not enough of it, even for the next branch). This is what I propose to study and discuss together.

Tantrik:

all you say is rhetoric (one is not there... the other is which one is not) don't you work in parliament? (part time).

Nah, I'm a doctor. I treat those who have things that don't work with a bamboo stick.

Expensive, but quick and effective

Sweet:

Farnsworth

Boy in shorts, I wish you hadn't wasted all your mum's money on wave analysis, which you don't seem to understand much about. You write more, you don't need to draw.

paukas:

Nah, I'm a doctor. I treat people who don't work with a bamboo stick.

Expensive, but quick and effective,

So are we gonna bury our tomahawks in the ground? Or do you want to keep jumping around the fire with a loincloth and a stick, shaking the air? Spiderkas, I'm offering you peace. You can have it. I will even meet you halfway - everything works for you and the fact that you are not yet on the front pages of Forbes is a misunderstanding.
Reason: