List of benefits in the market where you put the EA - page 3

chema: frame an exceptional book on optimal f ... after reading the link you sent me I see that the idea is not new and is not developed ... good if I get out of rut ... pondre optencion a method for the optimal f and large and good explanations of the author (Oscar G. Caggigas) ... impressive mathematical knowledge and that are well adapted to our profession
Agreed. But there's the question of the whole Static vs Non-Static nature of Markets | Systems. If you're getting your Optimum-f from Millions of trades, Thats one thing. If you're getting it from 30_trades, that's quite another. With low number of trades, I think using Optimum-f for when to Quit [Out-Of-Sync] || [Below Coin-Toss] better applies.
Sorry about how bad I express in English 
Its OK.

ubzen:
Agreed. But there's the question of the whole Static vs Non-Static nature of Markets | Systems. If you're getting your Optimum-f from Millions of trades, Thats one thing. If you're getting it from 30_trades, that's quite another. With low number of trades, I think using Optimum-f for when to Quit [Out-Of-Sync] || [Below Coin-Toss] better applies.Its OK.

You are quite right ... but a couple of things about the Optima F ...
Optima 1 F assumes that the future will resemble the past .. if no one has a good regularity in the results of EA .. certainly be a catastrophe ... but if there is consistency in the results .. do not need a great story ...
2 Never be used for the entire account ... only for a% of your capital ... that is extremely powerful if you have a high% of correct 

chema:

You are quite right ... but a couple of things about the Optima F ...
Optima 1 F assumes that the future will resemble the past .. if no one has a good regularity in the results of EA .. certainly be a catastrophe ... but if there is consistency in the results .. do not need a great story ...
2 Never be used for the entire account ... only for a% of your capital ... that is extremely powerful if you have a high% of correct 

Well I have gotten it to work perfectly ... cost me a lot of work ... but I have it ... Now I only need to be activated only when an operation is closed new ... I leave you a copy if you will use ... thanks

Files:
optimaj1.mq4  11 kb

chema:

Well I have gotten it to work perfectly ... cost me a lot of work ... but I have it ... Now I only need to be activated only when an operation is closed new ... I leave you a copy if you will use ... thanks

what you think the code ... would you change anything? ... 

chema: what you think the code ... would you change anything? ... 
I would change everything actually. Do you plan on Alerting the Net-Profit and then performing the Optimum-f calculations by something else?

ubzen:
I would change everything actually. Do you plan on Alerting the Net-Profit and then performing the Optimum-f calculations by something else?

and I've taken the joy ... the trouble is that I only scheduled for one year ... and it cost me a lot to get to this result ... that's why I enter the forum ... I can not think otherwise optencion for the F ... you suggest
Reason: