A change in one graphic is gonna be automatically applied to all the other graphics of the template.

I think lots of MT4 trader is gonna like this. Unfortunately, I´ve searched a lot in internet but I didn´t find it.

Situation: imagine in your MT4 you have a profile which you use to analyse 8 different pairs. All the graphics are at this moment in M1 periodicity and you want to change all the graphics to M15.

Simple: you just have to click and select M15 for each graphic.  But, in spite of been a pretty simple task, it takes lots of time when you are a trader who makes this changes lots of time in one day.

Actually to solve this problem I have lots of profile with the same pairs and each profile is for one periodicity. One for M1, one for M5, one for M15 and so on... Of course it helps but as it requires me to search and change profiles all time, it´s easy to commit mistakes.

So, now the question: is there a script which automatically synchronize all the changes we make in one graphic to all the others graphics in the same profile?

Wouldn't be hard to code. Indicator detects deinit/init cycle and sets a Global variable. Same indicator on other charts detect the value change and send a PostMessageA() to change their chart.
Reason: