How do I expand the chart history in MT4 downloaded from MB Trading?

With my copy of MT4 that I downloaded from MB Trading, I have limited chart history data. On a monthly chart, my oldest candle is for October of 2007. I would like to expand the history all the way back to 1992. How do I do this? Thanks!

rd122481:
With my copy of MT4 that I downloaded from MB Trading, I have limited chart history data. On a monthly chart, my oldest candle is for October of 2007. I would like to expand the history all the way back to 1992. How do I do this? Thanks!
Download more data,  ask your Broker,  use the History Center or get data as CSV from other sources . . .

How do I DL more data? I have tried using the History Center but a window pops up informing me that there is no more info available.

rd122481:
How do I DL more data? I have tried using the History Center but a window pops up informing me that there is no more info available.
Use the Search at the top right of this page or Google with mql4 and you will find some sources you can use.

I am trying to use the history center & as I said before, the program is telling me that there is no new data available. Is this happening because of the server that I am connected to? What keywords should I search for on this site? I tried "expanding chart history" & nothing worthwhile came up. Hence my post looking for help.

rd122481:
I am trying to use the history center & as I said before, the program is telling me that there is no new data available. Is this happening because of the server that I am connected to? What keywords should I search for on this site? I tried "expanding chart history" & nothing worthwhile came up. Hence my post looking for help.
Try this thread:  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/141245
Reason: