Metatrader 4 trendline issue

Hi,

It would be useful if Metatrader 4 could be updated so that when I click on the trendline object and draw a trendline that the trendline drawing tool is still selected.  It is a pain to draw multiple trendlines.  Each time, I have to click on the trendline tool if I want to draw another trendline.  It would be better to hit the escape key to go back to the pointer when I was finished with drawing lines

go to ---> tools ---> objects

qjol:

go to ---> tools ---> objects

Thanks for the quick reply.  I have this option set.  All it allows me to do is copy a trend line by holding down control while clicking the left mouse button.  Other trading packages seem to keep the drawing object selected so that a new object can quickly be created without having to click on the drawing object.

plantykp:

Thanks for the quick reply.  I have this option set.  All it allows me to do is copy a trend line by holding down control while clicking the left mouse button.  Other trading packages seem to keep the drawing object selected so that a new object can quickly be created without having to click on the drawing object.

If you have a Trendline selected you can Crtl + Click and drag to create a copy of the selected Trendline . . .  that may help.

RaptorUK:
If you have a Trendline selected you can Crtl + Click and drag to create a copy of the selected Trendline . . .  that may help.

ok, thanks for your reply.
Reason: