MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 845

I want to use the offline MetaTrader without the connection for Trading (but it should runs like connected) and the other MetaTrader with Brokerconnection only should for Orderexecution.The transfer should go through a file that is located on a network storage. So I need a solution to get all the...
Hi MQLers, as my broker (or rather, the mobile platform they are servicing) does not support the Traders Dynamic Index (and makes me sad by that indeed), I wonder what is the algorithm behind this index and can it be substituted by a combination of other means (on the chart) which would give (at...
Dear Forum, I want to create an indicator which shows the value for each bar of a mathematical formula. There is something wrong as it's not being painted right. What it could be? extern int     Bars2Compare      = 50;extern string  MainPair          = "GBPUSD";extern string  SecondPair        =...
  Average distance indicator  (11   1 2)
Dear Forum, I'm trying to code a custom indicator which draws a line which is the average distance between two pairs. Below is the code. I don't know why it's not working. I know the Averages function is working correctly: #property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 2       //...
Hi all, how is expected payoff calculated?
[Deleted]
Hi, does anybody have 1M tick data for Meter Trader 4 ? I need it from 2003 to 2013 I need it to strategy test my EA which has just been programmed. I am willing to pay for the data if its high quality data which can produce 99.9% modeling quality when backtesting. Hope to hear from anybody...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I can't find a complete tutorial about programming in MQ4. Do you know any ? I don't understand the use of Bars, IndicatorCounted, etc. Why must I do a loop in the start function while I only have to compute -ONE-dot each time start() is called (for each tick) ? Thanks in advance,...
[Deleted]
Hello to the fellow traders, I am having a serious problem with my mt4 platform, it stops/freezes and loses connection to the server. my server is US-05 Upon trying to restart (ie both the pc and metatrader), ''no connection'' still persists preceded by ''common error''. When it does return to...
  Renting a server for an EA  (71   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Please tell me where you can rent a server with a permanent internet connection in order to install an EA there. I'm sure many of them have faced this problem and my first searches didn't yield anything, I found a server rental, but not in that perspective, it's too professional. Thanks
Description: The Expert Advisor calculates everything by itself, i.e. where to open and with which lot. It calculates optimally, so that either to quickly gain positive spreads and close in the black, or, if something goes wrong, to calmly sit out the drawdown. Miracles do not happen, so drawdowns
Hi, I found this stochastics slope indicator at forex factory. It's actually everywhere. But I cannot find an MTF version of this particular indicator. I say this particular because I like this one. I've seen others, but I do not want other mtf stochastics. I like this version. I had a programmer
Hello Friends Friends i want that please can any one make this ea for me for using that ea on ofline chart. Buy if previous 1 candle is buy candle ea open buy order on next opening canlde, Sell if previous 1 candle is Sell candle ea open Sell order on next opening canlde, Exist when one oposit...
Someone has the indicator and oscillator CandleCode developed by Viktor Likhovidov? Could someone develop?
Hi, I just realized that there are two template-folder one on the level of the terminal.exe this one is used for the charts and another one in the expert-folder for what is this folder? Is this one used if I want to create a new indicator for its structure? Thanks in advance! gooly
[Deleted]
  Get Profit  (13   1 2)
Hi can somebody tell me how to calculate profit for all orders in the history ?
New article Marvel Your MQL5 Customers with a Usable Cocktail of Technologies! has been published: MQL5 provides programmers with a very complete set of functions and object-oriented API thanks to which they can do everything they want within the MetaTrader environment. However, Web Technology is an...
It is requested that somebody create an indicatorfor me with following parameters, Thanks and regards in advance 1.      The standard MT4 envelop indicator in theoscillator section should be used 2.      The indicator should indicate envelop prices,both upper and lower by adding spread to upper...
  cannot detect new bar form.  (23   1 2 3)
Hi, I have create a code which detect new bar been form. but seems there is a bug. What i wanted is, when we attach the EA to any chart, if at the time when attach to the chart.... the current bar still not yet finish perform.... it will wait for new bar to begin then alert new bar been form. If the
[Deleted]
while((AB * (GlobalClosur / 100)) > H){ This produces Wrong results while((AB * GlobalClosur / 100) > H){ This produces correct results Is this not the same code ?.. except brackets that I hope the order is prioritized
[Deleted]
MetaTrader4 code for price extremes indicator Indicator buffers: #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_color1 Yellow #property indicator_color2 Blue extern int      CountedPeriod=5; Buffer names: double hi[]; //  for high border double lo[];  // for low...
[Deleted]
In a recent post, see "ea runs on my broker but not on another", I posted my code for a program that automatically sets the stoploss given the lots opened on a trade and a predetermined risk level inputted to an extern variable. It would not run, so it seemed, on two different brokers. It turns out
Is there a more elegant way of running a cycle loop in increments greater than one: i = 0;While(i < 100){.....code.i = i + 3;} Is there a format using the 'For' function? thanks
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, After wrinting serveral indicators for the first time, I'm facing a simple, but very annoying, problem. My indicators work well. But they update to the current situation only if I change my timeframe to another one. If I keep my screen on the same timeframe, the situation between my
[Deleted]
Hi I am trying to export the historic data to some tabuled format. I know to export to csv from History Center, but it export on selected timeframe M1, M5, etc. But I wanted it tick by tick. There is a way to do it trough MetaTrader 4, or it have to be trough some script? Thanks
Hello coders, I would like to program a very simple indicator which displays an alert when the last bar's low is above the SMA20 and the space between the bar's low and the SMA20 must be smaller then the bar's size. Until now that is no problem. But the indicator should check this not only for the...
Greetings All! I am trying to get to the bottom of an incredibly strange issue, where my experts log and journal log are not matching up. The primary problem is that i am seeing two trades taken in the journal, but only 1 in the experts log, which from looking at the code is impossible. Please see...
I don't know why, but when i was making an indicator, i can't obtain a correct division. Is this bug or is missing me something?? Example: double ResultOf=5/2;// Should give the Result of 2.5, however in comment i have 2.// Anyone knows why?? or is one more Bug??
[Deleted]
There is a serious bug in MT4 for ipad version. I lost money because of it. When the keypad is open, if you hit the "SELL" button, "BUY" command is applied. VERY WORST BUG!! Note: I tried it on demo accounts of various broker companies. This problem does not occur on all of the broker companies'...
I developed an EA on EUR-USD pair using Eikon Reuters data but the results and signals on Reuters feed and Mt4 feed are vastly different. In Reuters,I am generating the signals on bar close,But in mt4 while doing strategy testing there is only an option for open price only. Even discarding this,...
Hi Coders! I have a DLL file (download) consists two functions for simulating new tick arriving. The functions are: IceLock_StartTicker() and IceLock_StopTicker(). Usage: #import "IceFX.TraderAgent.dll"   void IceLock_StartTicker(int a0, int a1);   void IceLock_StopTicker(int a0);#importint...