MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 708

Each time I recompile my EA (and it is used in some charts), MT4 crash and close SYSTEMATICALLY. Same problem when launching debug, the debug chart open, then crash... ==> It was working perfectly with previous build 6xx Very desappointing release :( because I also noticed many sudden crashes....
Hi, Does anyone know why any of my expert advisor logs older than 7 days get deleted? Is there any way to tell MT4 not to delete the logs?   I had not noticed this until recently.    Thanks in advance to anybody who replies. 
[Deleted]
Hi All. I am new to MQL4 coding and am trying to code up my first automated trading system. I am looking to trade the largest absolute difference (among 10 currency pairs) between the opening price of the day and the closing price of the previous day. As such, I have to first define a new bar...
DLLs work, unless you are trying to use any system function, e.g. time(), fopen()  etc. Comments? 
Hi  I have to create a new sub-window in an EA and and create some Objects in the other window.  Thanks in Advance. 
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum but I'm really experienced with Genetic Algorithm and  Genetic Algorithm applied to trading markets with positive results on betting exchange platforms. I'm writing this post to check if anyone is interested in a collaboration. The aim is to apply my method to...
hola! buenas tardes necesito ayuda para configurar mi robot, necesito ayuda con urgencia, por favor si me piden imagenes para que sea mas facil, me dicen ok gracias espero respuestas
[Deleted]
Screen from tester MT4.
Hi. I have this piece of code exactly copied as is from MQL4 documentation:      string cookie=NULL,headers;    char post[],result[];    int res; //--- for working with server you need to add "https://www.google.com/finance"  //--- to the list of the allowed URLs (Main menu->Tools->Options, "Expert...
New article MQL5 Cookbook: Handling Typical Chart Events has been published: In my article I would like to describe the capabilities and hands-on practice of using OnChartEvent() with typical (standard) events predefined by MQL5 developers. The MQL5 articles and Code Base already contain examples of...
Hi guys,  An old pre build 600 coder here trying to get familiar with all the new functionality. I want to create an mt4 application that can execute trade orders with specific settings and manage things like trailing stops. I would like to use the new dialog panel which has buttons, input boxes,...
  bug or feature?  (2)
Hi I am experimenting with the good old CCI and enabled to see its 'hidden' buffers in the MarketWatch: #property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 4#property indicator_color1 LightSeaGreen#property indicator_color2 clrNONE#property indicator_color3 clrNONE#property...
  EA and iPad  (2)
I'm using MT4 for Android now but I've never seen it on iPad. Can we use MQL editor on iPad? Can an EA work on iPad?
[Deleted]
Is there any script (i could download) that will tell me how many positions have been opened per symbol ? Thanks in advance
Hello to everyone!  How I can obtain one click trading mode? (True or False)  Is there a way?   Thanks   Dottor Market 
DearAll, I started using the MT4 platform developing my personalEA recently. Now, they are working well especially with the backtest facility. But the problem I'm facing is when my EA is working on real timewith my broker (practice or live) accounts: sometimes my EA takes a bid delayto respond. So...
EURUSD: Recovers Higher On Correction EURUSD: Except EUR returns above the 1.2791 level, it faces a possible reversal of its corrective recovery triggered the past week. Support lies at the 1.2550 level where a break will expose the 1.2500 level. Below here will pave the way for a move lower towards...
  There is no SRC  (4)
Hi everyone.I trying to show my Code to solve a problem. the only option is attach with the brows bottom.cant find out or see Src bottom??????????please help
Hey all, I'm getting an array out of range on this custom indi. I can't seem to figure out why. Any help is greatly appreciated! //HullAMA.mq4#property copyright "Copyright © 2004, by konKop,wellx"#property link      "http://www.metaquotes.net"#property indicator_chart_window#property...
[Deleted]
  Code Review  (2)
Hey y'all,  I recently started working with MQL4 and I need some help with my code.  Although it runs and I can execute my EA, it doesn't work like it's supposed to.  Any help or tips wold be greatly appreciated.  The code is attached below: It runs in that it compiles successfully and I can attach...
[Deleted]
Hello, is it possible to read the trade performance from a MT4 account with a website and PHP technik, when i have the login data? I want be able to read the open and closed trades from historiy and i want be able to open new orders in the account and i have just the MT4 login at moment. If somebody...
[Deleted]
In mt4 mobile for iphone, Is there any way to show trades in pips? On computer I am always use the option show trades in pips. And I am used to it. Now in mobile i need to see open trades in pips. Can somebody help me please. Why mt4 mobile doesnt have this option yet?
Hi all, I'm working on a code that calculates "total riskmoney" (if all StopLoss hit......) of the current chart.  I found that with those orders/positions that I did not set stoploss, they're given a very large stoploss. My plan is to deal with them with a stoploss of any of my other...
The code below runs perfectly fine in Real and demo account, however in the backtest, first bar (index==0) for all quotes received, this bar in particular, gets the same value for OHLC (equal open price) for CopyRates function.  Please tell me, is something wrong in the code, or what the problem....
[Deleted]
Существуют ли функции позволяющие получить, такую информацию как: 1) Куда направленны линии индикаторов. Например: стохастика идет вниз, линия ADX идет вверх и т.п. 2) События пересечения линий. Например: линия +DI пересекла -DI снизу вверх.   Или такую информацию можно получить только путем анализа...
[Deleted]
Hi metaquotes,  I have this problem for many years and never said anything about it. The crosshair of mt4 is not accurate. When iam trying to look at for example, 11.4pips TP from the entry price, i had to resize the chart size before i get to to that 11.4pips price. Usually it will be 11.6pips etc....
Hi, this is some info that may save someone a few days of trouble, or maybe some that will bring to light what I'm missing. I was unable to declare a 2D array locally. Only 1D. The 2D had to be declared Globally. Access denied violation is the error that was being generated. Perhaps the...
tsedawa 2014.10.09 13:04   //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                       Brooky_Rsi_Ichimoku_V2.mq4 |//|                      Copyright © 2004, MetaQuotes Software Corp....
USDCHF: Weakens But With Caution USDCHF: With the pair closing lower the past week, it faces further downside pressure. However, on the daily chart that weakness seem to have been halted suggesting a resumption of its broader upside could be developing. On the downside, support lies at the 0.9500...
  MT4 Build 711  (18   1 2)
A proprietary indicator runs fine on MT4 build 670 but crushes on build 711. Any ideas please?