MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1206

Be careful when using IBands values in a live account! I found a pretty serious bug in MT4 relating to IBands. It is weird in that it only surfaces when used in a Live account NOT in Demo mode. If a period timeframe is specied for IBands then the value returned is always '0'. Here is a repro when...
[Deleted]
I understand the concept that multiple trades from multiple EAs can collide if they try and trade simultaneously; I have implemented the global semaphore logic to protect against this or OrderSend/Close/Modify/Close/Delete. However, I have other areas of my EA where I check order status, select...
I'm using 7bit's python extension. It's very nice thanks. But now I have a problem. I want to use module of python named "lxml". But it was not worked. If I import the module, PyExecute("from lxml import etree"); this Error is occured. File "C:\Python26x86\lib\site-packages\lxml\html\__init__.py"
is it now considered as advertising if i post links to my homepage in the description text of published codes in the codebase?
Hi, I am programing a EA with 3 max open orders, found the order open function is fun but those orders would not close together, they close one by one, I try some different way but still the same please help me to check the code. I got the code from the MACD sample. just change a little bit of...
Hello, Can sombody help me to add additional condition for opening? I want to add condition to make sure larger time frame candle, h1, Open>Close. Basically, i have expert that opens by candlestick formation, but i wanted to make sure larger timeframe candle is bullish/bearish for buy/sell...
I have the following code, it produces a COG/polynomial regression. I need to get the value of the center regression line (which the code already calculates) as well as the same value for the previous bar in order to calculate the slope. I can call the entire function again with a different initial...
I'm planning to buy HTC HD7 which has windows phone 7. mt4 mobile is designed to work on windows mobile 6.5, but does it work on windows phone 7?
[Deleted]
  EA 100_PIP31  (2)
I get this EA from newsletter because I'm a newbie in forex I cannot tester this EA Anyone can help me to test this EA and fixed the problem Thanks for your help before
[Deleted]
Can anyone tell me how I load the FTSE 100 into my market watch window ??
Hi All, I wrote and indicator and it makes slower my EA. If i wrote my code into an DLL is it be faster? thanks
[Deleted]
Say I want to take profit on 1/2 of my position. Is the only way to do this is to have 2 separate orders opened at the same price and once the TakeProfit level reached close one of the orders and let the other one go? I would prefer to have a single open order and then be able to sell 1/2 of my Open...
hi, I have programmed an indikator with many lines. Now I am searching for a good way to mark a buy or sell signal optically. First I thought about a history diagramm in a new window, but therefore I need an additional indikator. Do you have any ideas, how I can mark this in a clear way. I it...
[Deleted]
Have one trading sys. 80%-90% success rate using manual trading . Need EA coder help to put the sys into EA Free Help. Reward is sharing of sys. Please leave email in your PM to me. Serious and genuine EA coders only Fake coders will be reported
[Deleted]
I want to buy a good book to learn how to program in MQL. The only book I have found is Expert Advisor Programming. Is this worth buying or are there any better books out there on the subject. Feedback appreciated.
here is where I have problems.I want to take a pending order and I have a hard time setting it up I have try many things but none works so far I always have error 130 even tough I have way out of the minimum range takeprofit and stoploss.I don,t know how to set this up properly maybe someone is...
hi, i've problem when i want to joint yesterday time with today datetime, do i need use this code double dDay = iCustom(NULL, PERIOD_D1,1);double D2Day = iCustom(NULL, PERIOD_D1,0); To get the time & put inside below code? thanks...   extern string periodBegin    = "23:00"; // yesterday...
[Deleted]
So i want to get indicator color on pre bar. ex: Print("T"); double v = iCustom(NULL, 0, "RSI_TCI",0,0); Print(v);
[Deleted]
  Problem with EA  (9)
I had an EA made a couple years ago, but it doesn't seem to be working anymore, I don't know if things have changed or what. It works on tester, but it won't place the trade in live mode. In Navigator, under Expert Advisors, my EA is greyed out while the MACD and moving averages are yellow and blue
[Deleted]
Hi team, I am an fx noob. Sorry if this has been discussed to death already but I have searched for hours with limited results. I am trying to evaluate if mathematical methods can realistically be used for probable consistent gain in fx speculation. I am writing a program in Excel/VBA to try to
[Deleted]
Hi All, Someone know if exist one script that it's avaible to open the orther from one master Account with MT4 and in teh same type open the orders in the others N MT4 accounts like a multiterminal platform If will be goods with the all types of orders like SELL, BUY, SELLSTOP, SELLLIMIT, BUYSTOP,...
Hello, I want to know requote new price when error 138 occured. Because some brokers provide wrong Ask/Bid price even right after RefreshRates(), and I get requote error continuously. I noticed that error messages on logs have new price. 2009.09.30 15:55:25 'account': requote 1.0803 / 1.0808 for...
[Deleted]
I would like to convert time based candle chart into the price based candle chart. I am using MT4. Please help me to do this..
[Deleted]
Hello Folks, I'm experimenting with some code and recently receive the error 128 - trade timeout. I tried to find a more helpful explanation, but couldn't get one. Can anybody please tell me and others what exactly this error code means? Thank you in advance. WorstCases
[Deleted]
  orderticket ?  (10)
hello. i need your help, is there function return ticket number of an order open in a diferent pair? it s like that if my EA is attached in "USDJPY" pair and i want get the price of "AUDUSD"pair i use the function Marketinfo . exp: OrderSend("AUDUSD",OP_SELL,Lot,MarketInfo("AUDUSD",MODE_BID),3,0,0...
[Deleted]
Hello. Can someone please telll me what wrong with this script. It's suppose to open 5 pending orders... 5 above and 5 below current price. It never does. Thank you. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
[Deleted]
  Forex Auto pilot  (2)
Hi every one, im fairly new to the forex and just purchased some auto pilot software, Click here to view if you like....its pretty good and easy to use for beginners like my self..... but before i understand it correctly can anyone give me some good websites to visit for detailed info on trading the...
[Deleted]
Hopefully part of a company, looking for a EA code on a strat i had developed in Esignal. It is written in C++ for esignal. I can give the details for it. Looking for a editor or a company, individuals I will consider as well, this is a pay gig, not a simply project , looking for someone who is well
[Deleted]
Hi all, I need a programmer to code a simple trading system (MA crossover) Regards, Rich