MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 710

[Deleted]
Dear MetaTrader 4 support Service, I've installed Meta Trader 4 android version on my mobile phone. I've a few acc in different broker. The problem is: if i viewing Broker A, then i want change to view my acc in Broker B, there is no "account" menu but it directly appear "New Order" menu for...
Dear, I am using WebRequest. and want to get return value:   _url = _url+"?message="+Message;   //--- load html page from URL   res=WebRequest("GET", _url,cookie,NULL,50,post,0,result,headers);//--- check errors   if(res==-1)     {      Print("Error code =",GetLastError());      ReturnValue=0;...
[Deleted]
Assuming all my trades have some StopLoss, how can I write a function that will determine if, given the direction (buy/sell), volume, and stoploss of a trade, it is possible to get a Stop Out. For example, if I want to open a buy order when the Ask is 1.56432 with a stoploss at 1.56232 and a volume...
Hi Guys, I just want to ask what is your idea on dealing with 2 EA's communicating in one Client Terminal. For example, same EA's are placed on EURUSD and GBPUSD both have ample amount of trades, when EA on EURUSD reach a condition to which it will close all opened trades because it reach certain
[Deleted]
What's the most efficient way to isolate historical bars, new real-time bars and ticks in OnCalculate? e.g.    int i, last;   if(prev_calculated > 1)      i = prev_calculated - 1;   else      i = 0;         last = rates_total - 1;   if (i == last)   {      //tick   }   else   {      //historical &...
[Deleted]
Hi, I tried write proper code for function, but (I think) I can't call it. Have you got any suggestions? I read tutorials and  tried to find solution of this problem using break, return.... Bool return value, and I can't use void. Maybe int start(){...Trailing(true);return(0);} bool Trailing(bool...
[Deleted]
Hello,  Currently, I have a custom indicator runs quite well and I would like to put it to the App store. Are there some kind of template for creating such app? Since my indicator mostly analyze the market price and tell the user when to buy/sell, I don't think I need an extremely advanced tools....
Hello Everyone Is it possible to change presentation of candles into bars? In Overlay Chart indicator Overlay chart is presented by candles...I want to be bars instead... Is it possible? Is there function doing it ? In MT5 it is DRAW_BARS...what is in MT4? https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7933...
Works fine getting the 4 values. I would also like to know when the bar switches color, How do I determine that?
Hi I coded a function in a script ( with #property strict ) and it compiles and works perfectly! Now I pasted just this function in my EA which compiles with no error before the pasting(!) it is 'strict' as well and there is so far no call of this function in that EA and now I get a lot errors:...
Eine Anleitung zur Handelsplattform MetaTrader auf deutsch finden Sie unter http://www.meta-trader.de/MetaTrader-Benutzerhandbuch.doc.pdf Benutzerhandbuch MetaTrader Auch Hilfe bei der Entwicklung des eigenen Handelssystem findet man über diese Seite.
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I am looking to have all my indicators in a different window, instead of having them in the same window where my charts are located. How can I do it?
Hello people, I need help with the making of a simple program with MetaEditor. The program is simple: it should make an order (for exaxt time) and also move the stop lose line along with the price of the current product. For example i want to make an order to buy 10000 euroes (EUR/BGN) at 19:00 (now...
can anyone please help me? I want the Tenken Sen value in this function:  int signal()   {     int signal=2; // i need here the codes using iCustom----- Then something like     if(Tanken Sen<30) signal=0;     if(Tanken Sen>70) signal=1;   return(signal);   } Thanks
Hi, does anybody know how IsTesting() and IsOptimization() are connected: 1) Not connected: if IsOptimization()==true =>  IsTesting() == false ? 2) Connected: if IsOptimization()==true =>  IsTesting() == true (too) ? Which one is correct? Thanks Gooly
Dear, I want to get accurate CCI value on dateandtime. Example what was the CCI value in EURUSD '2014.09.16 23:19:53'. i write the code below:   int iBarBegin   = iBarShift(NULL, 0, '2014.09.16 23:19:53', true); double data = iCCI(NULL,PERIOD_M15,per2,PRICE_CLOSE,iBarBegin) ;   above iBarShift...
[Deleted]
Hi all,   This is the simple program i write, but it will give more than one alert in one time.   can some one help on that, how to make it give only one alert each time.   Thank you      datetime  TimeCurrent();  datetime b= D'13:59:00';  datetime a= D'13:59:30';   int abc =1;   int bcd =2; int...
[Deleted]
trying to figure out how the Heiken Ashi histogram actually works? any help appreciated.
MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Friday, July 4, 2014. It contains the following changes: Terminal: Preparatory works for Cloud Hosting implementation. Many traders want to arrange a reliable round-the-clock operation of the client terminal containing an active trading robot or...
thanks to Starry,his project https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9991 is great. i wrote a simple python script like this: import zmqimport timecxt = zmq.Context()s = cxt.socket(zmq.PUB)s.bind("tcp://127.0.0.1:1900")while True:   s.send("CMD:Once")   print "send once"   time.sleep(1) it works when...
Hi , can somebody please tell me the expanded version of the function , that is how it is calculated: MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MARGINREQUIRED) So that i can rebuild it myself and check it.
Hi, If I run a backtest and the expert opens a trade I can see it's start arrow on the chart. If the expert closes the trade I can see the start and close arows with a line between them. In case of the live trading I can't see these arrows and I don't know why. Today I saw the screen of my friend...
Whats the simplest way of using an extern string "Yes" or "No" to activate or deactivate a void function?
Now, first off, I regard myself as being marginally higher than a novice in MQL4. So that means my knowledge stretches as far as to say that I appreciate the fact that the speed in which the back-test runs is based upon a few variables. I.e. efficiency in the written code, hardware and data (and in...
i use barycentre, this is indicator's belkhayate but when i try to us it  , he dont want to draw but the name of indicator is visible i just change win 7 32 to win 7 64.... and i wonder if the problem is because the program is installed in programme files ??? Mt4 build 670... ok my problem is realy...
[Deleted]
  Backtest Speed  (2)
Hi everyone, another question about backtest speed. But maybe slightly different. (I read https://forum.mql4.com/54831 and other posts...) As the CPU is only used for a few percent (I7, lot of RAM and so on) I copied the MT4 instance and let two tests run at the same time. The sum of the estimatet...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Check History to see if trade hit stop                           |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+bool CheckHistory(){ for(int b=OrdersHistoryTotal()-1; b>=0; b--)   {    if(...
  OrderSend Error 130 - tester  (27   1 2 3)
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Order Entry function - Buy or Sell (pending orders) |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+void OrderEntry(int direction){ // Padding for Stop & Entry --------- ATR_Pad =...
[Deleted]
Hi I was wondering is it possible to display the rsi of the current candle plus the current spread. So basically I can see what the rsi value would be after the price as moved the value of the spread. Thanks Antony