To Add user id and password in Expert Advisor - page 2

WhooDoo22:

"I've edited your post,  Advertising isn't allowed."

Apologies for the advertisement, rule-breaking isn't my intent and I'm grateful to you for your polite intervention.

"I haven't transitioned to mql5 yet,  I have a very, very, very long way to go . . . I'm nowhere near being happy and comfortable around structures or classes."

Simon... I understand some of us (Simon) truly struggle with programming more than others. I'd humbly take the liberty and make a personal sacrifice to place you under my wings to be your programming savior and guide. I know you struggle tremendously with programming and could use a A LOT of assistance. Sigh.... I'm a professional and would gladly share a few pointers with you ;) Hahahaha!

If you celebrate Easter, Happy Easter to you. If not, no-comment.

Thank you

I hope I'm humble enough to accept help from anyone kind enough to offer it  :-)  so thank you.

Happy Easter to you too,  I kind of celebrated it,  I tunnel boned a leg of lamb and placed garlic, anchovy and rosemary under the skin and roasted to 55C internal temp, then let it rest for 30 minutes . . .  was a celebration as far as I am concerned  :-)  

RaptorUK:

I hope I'm humble enough to accept help from anyone kind enough to offer it  :-)  so thank you.

Happy Easter to you too,  I kind of celebrated it,  I tunnel boned a leg of lamb and placed garlic, anchovy and rosemary under the skin and roasted to 55C internal temp, then let it rest for 30 minutes . . .  was a celebration as far as I am concerned  :-)  

"I hope I'm humble enough to accept help from anyone kind enough to offer it  :-)  so thank you."

Simon truly never ceases to amaze, good reply!

"Happy Easter to you too,  I kind of celebrated it,  I tunnel boned a leg of lamb and placed garlic, anchovy and rosemary under the skin and roasted to 55C internal temp, then let it rest for 30 minutes . . .  was a celebration as far as I am concerned  :-) "

(thank you) My celebration preference is a seasoned rotisserie chicken over a few rounds of brewed beverages by myself enjoying peace of mind in utter tranquility :)

Thank you

Reason: