MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 701

Hi, I have an indicator on a 1min GBPUSD chart and it is created by looping through the bars getting the EURUSD closing price, The indicator works fine but I want to smooth this indicator how do I do it? (example please as I have tried and failed several times using iMA and iMAOnArray) P.S. Sorry I...
Why would this code: //+------------------------------------ ------------------------------+ //| Crear_subdirectorio.mq4 | //| Copyright 2014, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| https://www...
  Need help please  (1)
How do i get the price value example 1.24260 of a horizontal line or a pivot point and use that value to compare to the current or previous bar High?
Hi guys, I have indicator with CopyRates function in OnInit. Something like that:   int OnInit() {   MqlRates pairs[];    int count = 0;        ArraySetAsSeries(pairs, true);        if (CopyRates(symbol, 0, 0, Bars, pairs) == -1 || ArraySize(pairs) < Bars) {       Print ("Error: ", GetLastError(), "...
Hello,  my strategy uses a Slope Direction Line indicator and few weeks ago it started to do a memory leak in my computer so the memory in the process terminal.exe started increasing a lot.  I think there are needed just some little changes in the code but I don´t know how to make it and where is...
Hello freinds, I set ProfitB = rderProfit()+OrderCommission(); The value of the parameter "ProfitB" is seen on the screen. The problem is sometimes that the value of "ProfitB" is seen (and computed) without the Commission value. Any idea, please? Thanks
[Deleted]
Dear MetaQuotes, 1- I use some Scripts as CloseAll, some Indicator as PivvotPoint etc, everything worked well before. But I do not work in Mt4 Bild 745, Why? MetaQuote is kindly give instructions for clients to use Scrips, EA, Indicator for Mt4 Bild 745. 2- MetoQuote often upgrade Mt4 versions,...
Hi folks, I have been using MT4 + different EAs written in MQL4 for quite several months now. These EA print traces using the Print function, and I find these log under /<MT 4 install root>/mql4/Logs A few days ago, I have wanted to stop live trading for a while, and test a new set of EAs on a...
Hello.  I hope someone can help me. I want to save in a file all the values of one candle. I know that in all moment, there is a bid value and an ask value. Finally, the values along the candle are those where was done each trade. I know how to save each value, tick by tick of bid and ask, but...how...
Hi I have tried searching for other threads on this so please bare with me, but the ones I found dont address the issue Im having with this specifically. Any help would greatly appreciated! I get this popup - "There are no new data for symbol _EN" and all Im trying to do is download the history data...
Need help to write an indicator that will show where bar closed. Whether it closed in the top 25% of its range or bottom 25% of its range. Thanks. 
Hi Guys, I've got a Problem on running EAs. You can see my code below. It's a simple moving average strategy. But it does not work. I have tried this after a different strategie does not work either. I have run this on EURUSD with data I downloaded from the Internet (since 2001) on a intraday...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I'm working on Indicator that use iClose function. It's not unknown problem that function return 0 when historical data are not loaded. I would like to know how to load these data for different symbols.   For example: I have my EURUSD chart opened and I've never opened USDCAD. I would add...
Could someone post a code snippet that will facilitate drawing on object on the chart by dragging a script to the desired position, ie price and time.  I have misplaced the code that performs that function, know it is possible.   thanks 
I joined a fx company and they manage my money very well. But somebody told me that their transaction maybe fake, so their performance is very good.   My situation is as following  1. I need to use their system to trade and not major FX perform like FX-pro.  2. I can find their company name in MT4...
[Deleted]
Hi, Does someone know how to Export the iExposure indicator values to CSV or Excel. Has someone done research or know a way? Thanks
Hi I have wrote many customer indicator in mq4 language  and I'd like use these indicators on my iPhone. When it will be possible? Thanks Mario Trinchero   
Hello, I got some indicator that gives the high and the low from peroid of 24hours so 1day , but it keeps refreshing , if the price hits the high it moves the line higher etc , but i want to be it fixed for example from 3hour to 3hour , and when it gets a new day only then it needs to refresh the...
[Deleted]
Hello, today, I logged into my MT4-Demo-Account and realised that the market-time has stopped completely. Now the timer always says "21:46:35"; I can still give out orders, though. Don't wonder if this sounds a bit strange, I don't have that much experience with the program yet. I hope you'll be...
[Deleted]
Dear Experts,Please advise me if it is possible for someone, or some fake brokerage company to create a "live" customer account on MT4, and post false transactions/trades on their account history, to give them the impression that the brokerage did carry out the transactions for them? Reason why I...
HI I HAVE FOREX EA GENERATOR BUT I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO CUSTOM INDICATOR EA SOME ONE HELP TO CUSTOM INDICATOR TO EA ROBOT
  Timing question  (2)
Aloha Gurus! I'd like my EA to do something every day between let's say 09:45 and 11:15, i.e. the EA runs continuously and when the time is within that interval then EA do make its job. I know my friends are TimeHour and TimeMinute, but have no exact idea. Have you any solution for it? Thanx in...
Hey there. I'm doing some benchmarks and I wonder what will be the result for other people. Can you try the script below and tell me the time returned for f1(), f2() and f3()?   void OnInit(){   int i, t0, count = 10000000;      //--   t0 = GetTickCount();   for (i=0; i<count; i++)   {      f1();...
Hi, I'm wondering if anybody having the same issue as me with the push notification features in my Android phone. The problem is that the notification reached the phone since i can in the Android notification bar. However, when i open MT4 apps, the notification is not in the Messages section. Please...
Hi,   In my trading I use the attached indicator to create an alert when Stochastic is overbought or oversold using the 80 and 20 limits. I really want to only get these alerts when the standard ADX indicator (the one included with MetaTrader) is less than 25. Can anyone please help with this?  I...
Hi!, I want to run my updated EA with demo account! Is there free VPS available as a trail period. once i satisfied with my EA ans VPS i can go for paid service with live account? Please advice me?
[Deleted]
Hi, I bought a indicator, I sent 3 mails to the support department asking for the prototypes, I received always excuses till I answered them on their statement that only programmer can create an Expert Adviser, that I am a programmer and I would like to have the prototypes for my indicator, since...
How to get last closed order gained pip? Is there any function available to find last closed order pip value?
[Deleted]
Hi,   I am new in EA Development. I want to know the unit of return value of iBearsPower and iBullsPower. Is it unit currency or in lots? please answer me.
I have an EA that generates Notifications when certain chart conditions are met. The push Notifications are sent to my Samsung smartphone’s Notification page, BUT this is the problem – (1) the last notification overwrites the previous notification, so no matter how many I receive my phone’s...