MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 351

Hi All, I am trying to change the properties of a Horizontal LIne I have created. I would like to change both color (To Green) and style (To DashDot) of the line and I am using the code below. However the line that appears is still red and the style is "solid", which appears to be MT4 default. Are...
Hi All, I am operating on several crosses and for each one I would need to apply the same EA but with different parameters e.g. for Cross EURUSD the variable leverage is 1, while for USDCAD is 2, for CHFJPY 3 etc I can certainly do it manually although this is quite repetitive and time consuming. Is...
Hi, In my code i have two lines EntryPriceLine and StopLossLine If i drag my EntryPriceLine i would like to have real time feedback of the StopLossLine. So the two lines should always be 12 pips apart. Even while dragging. I thought using a while loop and WindowRedraw() would fix this, but if i let...
I have two indicators like the photo. 1. RSI  2. HMA trend. ***I only have ex4 file, dont have mql4 of both. I need to help to combine two indicators in one as like requirements below: 1. HMA trend indicator has 2 lines, the first line is 12 the second is 80....
Hello, I am working on a polynomial regression indicator ( just did order 1 for the moment ). But I've  two problems I can't solve: 1. The indicator leave a trail after passing ( instead of erasing) 2. The parameters seems to not update correctly. ( When I reload the indicator everything is fine...
I need to check if MACD value is negative or positive... iMACD(NULL, PERIOD_CURRENT, 12, 26, 9, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_MAIN, i) how do i do that? what function available or what custom code do you suggest?
NewCandle = FALSE; datetime StartBar = iTime("EURUSD",PERIOD_M5,0); datetime NewBar = StartBar; while(! NewCandle) { NewBar = iTime("EURUSD",PERIOD_M5,0); if(NewBar != StartBar) { NewCandle = TRUE; StartBar = NewBar; }
Hi, can anyone help me add an alert if a VERIFIED ZONE has been created? Thanks in advance. <ex4 file deleted >
  Issue with StringToDouble()  (25   1 2 3)
Why does the function StringToDouble("1st Actual"); return the value 1.00000000, instead of 0.00000000? Moreover, why does the function StringToDouble("2nd Actual"); return 2.00000000, instead of 0.00000000 ? and so on...
Does anyone has an idea why  all arrow as well as the tick mark are not showing on the chart ?? I tried with many indicator and the outcome is always the same I get a square but not arrow , my windows is installed on ssd card as well as MT4 ,the laptop is working properly no other issue found so I...
Hello, Ive got an indicator that ive been using and like quite a bit. You simply just tell it what kinda MA and periods you want and its to alert you when it happens. Only problem is it does not send an email. It has the option but never does. I know my email is setup correctly b/c I get emails from...
I'm newbie. i have EA use TrappingPrice but in first time it correct but after then it have some problem, it not close pending order and run false 
Great day, I'm a technical trader, I have a series of indicators I use or a Alogrithm base on the indicators the Mt4 offer, except one: SSL I have imput the SSL myself it isn't available on the MT4. The last 4 months I have been perfecting or fine tuning, back testing my Alogrithm creation
[Deleted]
How to store the last order type buy or sell in to order to be used as controller for other operators/expressions? and which type of declaration should be used? Global or Local variable?
Hi,  If an indicator has a level created by SetLevelValue (1, 0), can I use it in a condition in an EA? If so, how do I use it? I'm BT so I don't need to see it. I need the program to use it.   For example, if (Blueline > "SetLevelValue"). How do I make use of the SetLevelValue? 
Hi. I'm running multiple EAs on each charts (on Live account).  Now it is 70, and it will get more. As far as i know, the maximum number of chart in one terminal is 99. So far, I think my EAs haven't had big trouble, but recently I wonder that my labtop is sufficient for current system. My EA is...
[Deleted]
The formula for the volume weighted (or volume adjusted) moving average is... I have added the function vwma() to MetaTrader's Moving Averages.mq4 and called it myVWMA.mq4 (attached). The difference between the VWMA and the SMA (simple moving average of the same period) is a measure of a trend's...
how to fix these cluttered characters؟ 
Hello All, I am new to writing MQL4, although i have been programming in other languages over the years, i still have a lot to learn on this new platform. I presently have an indicator running  that has all 28 currencies, displayed . By clicking on any of them the chart window automatically changes...
The 80-20s http://www.forexmt4.com/_MT4_Systems%20Documentation/80-20%27S%20from%20Street%20Smarts%20-%20High%20Probability%20Short%20Term%20Trading%20Strategies%28Raschke%20&%20Connors%29.pdf Now my question can someone programm an indicator (MT4) for the daily chart who can mark such Days with a...
I have written code to draw rectangles for two timeframes based on bullish and bearish patterns. But the rectangles don't show on the chart. Not sure what's causing it. I would really appreciate some help. int numBars = 1;string prefix="HG";extern ENUM_TIMEFRAMES higherRegionPeriod =...
[Deleted]
This Indicator is very slow if you use backtest many candles. But I reduced it, this light indicator only calculates needed candles. Any Suggestion ? In the code, startbars is the main fix. Backtest time comparison :  2019.08.05 21:33:27.939 2019.08.05 15...
[Deleted]
Hi Can someone help me with creating linux to mt4 server connector? I want to write down a linux script that will: - connect to mt4 server with username, pass and .srv file of broker; - retrieve pairs and their rates This is at first time than I will upgrade it. After 2 weeks googling I can not find...
This my first expert to code . The expert is open trade based on signal . The signal work correctly . But  I want to add section called Monitoring Section for this expert .  The function of this code is opening Pending Stop orders in opposite direction for the last open trade . IF the pend order...
Hi guys, can someone help me add Alert to the indicator? Condition: Notice appears when Momentum is in the range of 48-52. Thank you very much
Each time I use FileWrite() in TXT or CSV files it appends the file starting from a new line. However, I need it to write data into the same line, so that Excel imports data into the same row. Each line will hold more than 256 characters, so I cannot use temporary string variables. Please let me...
Hi, i use tickdata with tickstory. i have noticed that with the same ea when i backtest with every tick it is running fast. And after a while its running very slow. Than i download again new data and use same ea. Backtest is fast and after 3-4 of the same tests it will go slow. So i noticed that...
Hi Guys  I had a question and was wondering if someone can help. I want an EA developed and two people have had similar jobs completed on MT4 freelance job posting area. I dont know my way around this website at all. The comments that the job poster have left seem to suggest that they are happy with...
The book says: The example below closes all sell orders currently opened by an expert advisor: I think I understand most of this code, but the: OrdersTotal() - 1 I don't get. Why - 1? Thanks. for(int order = 0; order <= OrdersTotal() - 1; order++){  bool selected = OrderSelect(order,...
Please help guys. Why all EAs stopped working on this latest MT4? Anything to do or convert inside EAs? Or any latest compiler? Please help