Is anyone running MT4 on a QNAP NAS System ?

Actually I run MT4 using Wine on my Mac - but it's no good as EAs don't all work and ofcourse it needs to be up 24/7.

So instead of buying a "cheap" standalone PC for MT4 (at around 300$) I wonder if it is possible to install and run MT4 on aQNAP NAS system.

Is anyone doing this or has experience in this ?

GoetzPhilActually I run MT4 using Wine on my Mac - but it's no good as EAs don't all work and ofcourse it needs to be up 24/7. So instead of buying a "cheap" standalone PC for MT4 (at around 300$) I wonder if it is possible to install and run MT4 on aQNAP NAS system. Is anyone doing this or has experience in this ?
You would still need to install WINE anyway, but a NAS generally does not have video output, keyboard input or mouse input; so how would you handle those in order for it to work?

Plus, given that you want to use a cheap NAS, I doubt it would even have enough RAM and CPU capacity to run a Windows application.

EDIT: I know that their are some NAS devices by QNAP that can handle virtualisation, but those are usually higher-end devices, which will be more expensive than a PC if comparing equivalent specs.
Reason: