MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 266

Hello, As the topic's titles suggests, I am having trouble with a specific issue. Given that I have the ticket number, how do I get a return true/false, 0/1, whatever.... to make code that acts accordingly, if the order has close by stoploss or takeprofit. Anyone knows? Thanks in advance, PP
I have MT4 and installed VWAP indicator When placing on charts options appear, I hit ok and nothing is shown on chars
For buy limit order, we buy at the price lower than current market price ; for sell limit order, we sell at the price higher than current market price . So my question is, can we actually write a code that places a buy limit order at a price higher than the current market price and a sell limit
[Deleted]
  Volatility indicators for MT4  (118   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
What volatility indicators out there are coded for MT4 that I can use other than the Bollinger bands ? Please post links if you can. I'm looking for a way to better place my stops based on market volatility
[Deleted]
  Error Code 5004  (36   1 2 3 4)
Hallo, I just update my MT4 FXDD client terminal. The new updated client terminal gave an error code: 5004 which I didn't have in the old MT4 client terminal. I understand that error 5004 is about fileopen error. I have checked and I have done "fileclose" for every "fileopen". I have also checked
Hi everybody, I'm having this problem since long time now, and I'm not able to find a solution. I'm not sure it's my software problem or broker's. ONLY ON SOME BROKERS, when trying to execute orders on gold, I get error 4106 unknown symbol. Symbol is visible in marketwatch, and if I try to open
Hello guys I'm trying to build a custom indicator.I'm a newbie in mql4 developpement. I read https://book.mql4.com/samples/icustom and I know MQL4 allow drawing uop to 8 indicator lines. I used 4 buffers to colors the candles. Now I'd like to display at least 12 lines more but It doesn't work. I
[Deleted]
  Fibonacci EA  (2)
I'm new to MLQ4 and I'd like to know how to create an EA using the Fibonacci levels or object. Anyone? Please help! Thanks!
Whats my problem? input int cn= 100 ; double lowP[]; void OnInit () { for ( int i= 1 ;i<=cn;i++) { lowP[i- 1 ]= iLow ( Symbol (), 60 ,i); } Comment (lowP[ 0 ], "\n" ,lowP[ 1 ], "\n" ,lowP[ 2 ]); } show this
i use 2 indicator in my mql4 code and i can get data from them and my expert work very good. but i have a problem : when i run expert on the chart ,one of the indicators not show in chart!!! and i have to drag that indicator to the chart to see it
Hello guys I have been trying to find a script soo the Signals from my signals provider get automatically placed in my mt4. if anyone can help me out on this it would be much appreciated
  MT4-Java API  (72   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
I'd like to introduce MT4 Java API: http://www.easy-share.com/1908253435/jfx-1.2.2.tar.gz MT4 Terminal Java API (JFX) is intended to provide Java interface to MetaQuotes trading servers through the standard MetaTrader 4 client terminal (MT4 Terminal)
[Deleted]
  RSI with Alert  (3)
Here is the RSI indicator with alert added into it so that you can know when oversold or overbought levels have been crossed
I am looking for a graphical trade assistant for MT4 something that can help me to set TP and SL and let me understand how much I am risking in bothe money and as a percentage of my account. I need it to work on all pairs and to do multiple trades simultaneously. Does MT4 have one built in? If so I
Hi, I am coding an EA and I have generated like 4 versions. I created the last and now none are working. The EA has been working for 2 weeks and suddenly it does not open trades. Any ideas? A friend has a copy and it still is working
When I try to download an app from the website Market, nothing happens. However, I can download apps when initiated from the MT4 platform. The problem is that most of the apps I use show on the website, but not on the MT4 platform. Any suggestions
I wanted to have notifications on my metatrader4 but I can't access my ID
Hello There Guys , i have made this trade copier Ea based on Master and Slave . Master account just save the information of trades in excel file and slave account take the information throw excel file and open trades on slave account , but what i need is i just want that slave account open the trade
Hi I would like to be able to capture the Moving average value at the time of Order. I was using ibarshift to convert OrderOpenTime to a bar value to use in iMA, but I have noticed that the MA value continues to calculate until the bar of the timeframe selected closes. Is there a way to prevent
Hi I need some help from experts to write for me a simple code to draw a line based on a values from another custom indicator. Further i need also to automate some actions on my trading platform as well. But would like to take step by step. Please drop me an email at thayalanb@gmail.com for further...
Hi, I have a user-defined-class as follow: class setup { protected: MY_ORDER_STATE xOrderState; public : //Parametric Constructor setup( double FrPrice, datetime FrTime, ENUM_XBARS_MODE Mode); //Constructor setup( void ); //Destructor
I am running version 5.00 Build 1342 of the Metaeditor. Much of the editing capability does not work and I do not understand why. Ctrl-A works properly and selects all of the lines of code and Ctrl-F does bring up the Find dialog box. But Ctrl-H does not work properly. When I press it no dialog box...
i was just using my hotkeys that comes with mt4 yesterday and suddenly today it stopped working..not all of them but so far i noticed the home and end keys wont work and the spacebar to type in a currency pair doesn't work either. please if someone can help me figure this out...i think it has
[Deleted]
  Simple code for Max Orders  (16   1 2)
Hi all, I'm a newbie at mql4, but I'm having a go at putting in a Max Orders function to my EA, can someone help me how to do this? The code is somthing like extern int MaxOrders = 12; Thanks, Dave.
When I try to use the Strategy Tester it opens with a black screen with "waiting for update"...no update happens and I'm stuck. I'm using MT4 build 225 from Forex.com. If I reload a new version of MT4 it works for a while, then starts the "waiting for update" nonsense. When I test I get loads of...
I have a code that reads the xml file from news events for the week and holds various information about the events. The code for the loop is supposed to only read the next news event in the array but it loops to the last instead. I am using the code below to do this if (StrToTime(DDateStr) > TimeGMT
Please help me with this problem, don't know why i can't double a value by this double a= 0.1 * 3 ; But if i use this it will work well double a= 1 * 0.3 ; Even i change the code to this double a= 0.1 + 0.1 + 0.1 ; it still doesn't work well. Never have this problem before, don't know why, anyone
  file locks  (2)
I have a simple MQL4 program that creates a simple one line text file for each minute with the datetime/open/high/low/close values. I then have a C# program that copies the output file from MQL4 to a network directory so that a secure/isolated pc can process the values in a database. At the end of
Hi, This ea opens/closes positions perfectly with forex pairs, but doesn't work with stocks, commodities and so on, i believe problem is digit number, can someone help with that
What is the calculation principle of index iForce, I need your help. Thanks in Advance