MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 541

I'm working on a 1D k-means clustering code. I have defined 25 Cluster Means and I need to go through the available data and assign each value to the closest Mean. How can I do that without having to create 25 different arrays to which I should assign the data?
  Trade Panel - issues  (11   1 2)
Hi,   I made some "OBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL" s but I can't find how can I link each other. That mean I need to move all with single object. So where can I learn about that with example? Any idea would be better.   Best, Max 
I am returning the value of the Ichimoku indicator and want to be able to look at the data in the chinkou span one step back and one step forward of what is the default. So the 2 points on either side is what I wanted to retrieve. The chinkou span is a lagging indicator which is 26 positions behind
[Deleted]
Hi, if I use the following indicator with USDCHF, I get different results, depending on whether the line marked with //! is uncommented or not. Why? #property indicator_chart_windowextern double margin = 0;extern int    shift  = 0;string symbol;int timeframe;double trade[];double loc_margin;int...
New article Statistical Distributions in MQL5 - taking the best of R has been published: The R language is one of the best tools of statistical processing and analysis of data. Thanks to availability and support of multiple statistical distributions, it had become widespread in the analysis and...
DoubleToStr() is not working in Moving Average value. I want to display the MA value in 5 digits. When I pointed the cursor in MA line the value have 5 digits but when I use the iMA() function to display the value its display 4 digits. Here's the code: double m = DoubleToStr(iMA("EURUSDi",...
[Deleted]
Is it possible to code an EA on mql4 that is used only for copying all trades from a specific trading account..
  Something really weird  (11   1 2)
Hi guys, here is my indicator: #property strict#property indicator_chart_window//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom indicator initialization function                         |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int...
[Deleted]
Good day folks, I have a multi-currency/timeframe EA that I have created. Normally when loaded, its takes a few hours or maybe a day to start trading due to it being required to download all the data.....this is normal.  However, I have come across one broker in particular where it refuses to...
Hi, Gurus: I stuck in an issue as topic and I need someone give me hints or examples ! Thanks! I want click a button and control the visual status of a object such as rectangle label which displays some info about MT4 account in my EA. Due to the source code file totally has 965 lines and post this
How can I code Changing profile and Changing EA parameter (after I click OK on the parameter Window) to do different things. It seems both of them triggers the same event. As you can see both of them Initializes parameter, DeInitializes parameter, and so on. But I need them to do different things.
Anybody that has any experience with 'ECN style' brokers (with a LIVE account), I'd appreciate if you can share: 1. What was the max slippage you experienced for a market order? (slippage -> I mean the difference in points between requested price and the actual opening price). 2. Roughly, what is...
Hi, How can I create a combo box for different symbols? For example I would like a dropdown box from which I can select different symbols to trade? I am trying the following and it is not working... input string Currency1= "GBPUSD.SBg" ; enum Currencies{ GBP= "GBPUSD.Sbg" , EUR= "EURUSD.Sbg" , };
i have two EAs running on different cloud (parallel) with same EA. I want to update that EA for each a/c. Is it possible to do it on one point without going to update each individual software on cloud? For example  have  100 EAs on different clouds since subscription is one a/c one server running...
[Indicator] How do you get the current changes in Price/Pips/Ticks in Multi-TimeFrame & Symbol?  I used 'Bid' but I don't know if this is the CORRECT/BEST WAY to get the current changes in Pips/Price/Ticks. I have no idea how can I use 'Bid' to display the current price in Multi-TimeFrame & Symbols...
Hello everyone, I created a simple indicator that reads 2 time frame and according to the trend puts a red or green dots. But sometimes it happens that the dots are 3 instead of 2 this is my code: #include <stdlib.mqh>#include <stderror.mqh>//--- indicator settings#property...
[Deleted]
During a back test I receive the error message 'OrderSend error 4107 .... invalid price 1.39103000' in the Journal tab. I bracketed the suspect function with 2 print statements as shown below Print("Ask1=",Ask); ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY, user_lots, Ask, slip, stoploss, takeprofit, EA,...
Hi, I am using Dropbox to synchronize my metatrader to use it on two different PCs. Until now it worked fine, but now some Indicator-Files/Foldes weren't shown in my Metatrader Navigator. I can see it in the right folder, an even in the MetaEditor, but not in my metatrader?! What can I do, to see...
What is the difference of DoubleToStr and DoubleToString? I read the documentation but I'm confused because they do the same thing. Can you give me example of uses of this function?
Dear guys is there any way to get which BW MFI color in current shift. I used iBWMFI but it return value but I want to get which color in current shift. thanks is advanced
I don't know the syntax, I've tried the mt4 guide/book, no help! I just need the information from people who have done it before, its taking me a week! Main idea: for(row=0; row<=8; row++)   for(col=0; col<=8; col++)    Arr[row][col] = FileReadNumber(handle)
Hi, I'm new to mql4 I wrote too many alert, but because they indicator used Array, I couldn't write the alert for it. Can someone help please? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                  Custom MACD.mq4...
Hi comrades, I want to write a program to print "Printed Output" after the chat has been clicked. I have the following code which obviously did not work. Please how do I go about it? Thank you in advance.   void OnChartEvent(const int id, const long &lparam, const double &dparam, const string...
Hello all, I've been working on a custom indicator. I've followed codes from other indicators but i can't seem to make it work. The second StrengthMo works but does not calculate the current value. The first, Strength-Momentum does not work at all. Can anyone help me to identify what the problem is?...
for sharing and improving   double last_closed_order_profit(int Magic){     double orderStopLoss;     for(int i= OrdersHistoryTotal() ;i >= 0;i--)      {        OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY);        if (OrderMagicNumber() == Magic) break;      }         return OrderProfit();}...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have my system placing it's stop order's in the correct places, however Iam having trouble writing the code to control how many and what type are placed.I have some specific paramters that are hanging me up. -It can never have more that 2 orders, pending or open. It could have 1...
Looking for someone to build Expert Advisor without revealing my strategy... Any suggestions?  I have no code experience and have been looking for free code creators online but no luck.  How do i get someone to build one without revealing strategy and getting it done correctly.  Step by step...
Hi! When I drag the "Period Converter" (raw copy attached) to a chart (for instance, onto a 1-minute EURUSD chart), then I am able to separately create a new offline chart, for instance 3minute off-line chart (basically a new .hst file is created). My ask from the clever team here is the following:...
Hi comrades. How can I tell EA that the value of an input has changed in the parameter window for the EA. The input can be of type integer or double or string (or extern or input) etc. I want my EA to know that the value of an input parameter has changed the moment I clicks OK button. Thank you in