No candle if open = close ?

Is it only me or do the others also have the same problem?

When the open price equals the close price, the candle won't be drawn at all (see attached picture).
It's MetaTrader 4 Build 226. This not only happens in daily chart, but also in other timeframes.

That is strange, you can clearly see other examples of doji's in the same chart at the end of March.

adamp wrote >>

Is it only me or do the others also have the same problem?

When the open price equals the close price, the candle won't be drawn at all (see attached picture).
It's MetaTrader 4 Build 226. This not only happens in daily chart, but also in other timeframes.

Not good, a candle all time can have open=close!!!

compare Time of candles, some look for volume

Does no other have this problem? Check 1 minute timeframe, please. Each time the current price equals the open price of the last candle, it disappears.

perhaps a bug, but try press F8 and change the 'Line graph' in the Color tab to other color (other than 'none').

The candle is there, it is just the same color as your chart background. You can see where it is masking the bid price line.

In your terminal press F8. Then select the Colors tab.

Make sure that neither the Bar Up nor the Bar Down colors are the same as the Background color.

cameofx:
perhaps a bug, but try press F8 and change the 'Line graph' in the Color tab to other color (other than 'none').

It was the line graph color! Line graph, bar up and bar down were all set to white. That is really strange, because what has the color of the line graph to do with the appearance of a candle, if open price equals close price?
I think this is a (minor) bug, but it's solved now. Thank you!

adamp:

It was the line graph color!

This line graph color for doji candles has confused me already 15 months ago, so if it is a bug it is not a new one.

Many thanks!! Problem now solved for me too.  :)
Reason: