MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 466

Hi guys, What is the best workaround for having the broker server's time update lag like hell, like refreshing only once or twice every 15 seconds or so?  I tried to put RefreshRates();  after TimeCurrent() command but it doesn't seem to improve anything at all... even using TimeLocal with...
Hello, Can you help with setting an EA for trading Binary Options with GO Markets? What is the format of the order comment for setting the option's expiry?  
the objprop   ray_right can set  the line to right cornor but can't ray to left cornor , how to do this
Hello everyone, My first question is based around the code below. I would like variable (NoConnection) to descend while there is a internet failure. Return the value of NoCorrection is seconds and minutes  void OnInit()  {   if(!IsConnected())     {   Alert("Connection Not Available...
  Clarification in Coding  (12   1 2)
So I'm very new to coding and just looking at code. I am trying to figure out what "returnBars" and "calculateTMA" that are highlighted below refer to. Are they external indicator or what? Thanks for your help! <decompiled code removed >
I am trying to write an indicator that uses information from the ADX indicator and am trying to pull data from the ADX indicator the same way I do in my EA's, as follows: ADX_Signal[i] = iADX(NULL, 0, 14, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_MAIN, i);    // ADX Signal Line However, this doesn't seem to work when used...
Hi... i did the following code but it doesn't works... anyone knows why and could correct my error?
Hey Guys, I bought a few market items on the MQ4 market in my brokers MT4. Is ther anyway to export these to another brokers MT4? Thanks, Thomas
Hi i have a problem i write this and nothing change, the lots dont duplicate,why? help me please. #define PivotPoint "PivotPoint"#define PivotPoint_P 0extern int tp=25;extern int sl=100;extern double lotti=0.10;extern bool TENKANSEN;input int InpTenkan=9;   // Tenkan-seninput int InpKijun=26;   //...
Hello, sorry if this isn't the proper place to post- I know how to make a c++ program and how to make an MQL indicator. My question is, how do I make an indicator inside a c++ program, or in other words- Is there a library for c#/c++ that allows me to: - Query the state of a certain currency - Post...
  EA active switch  (1)
Hi I have an active running EA which I am trying to control when the EA should start and stop trading based on conditions I provide. If anyone have any suggestions it would be much appreciated
Hi,i did some changes (more number of bars in tolos options, and downloaded more database from the history center) and when I try to do a test for an EA, it takes so long and the "bar" doesn't move, and those "error" (orange triangles appear in the journal), that I have to stop the test. What should...
hi, this is my first program with mql4, and I thing I have every thing to write the code, but I don't know how to write the stop loss with with a number of pips, is it posible? and if so, how do I do that? thanks
Hi, can anyone tell me how I can modify the lever in MT4? When I log on to my account I can choose the lever. Is it possible to modify this setting later? Thanks!
A beginner question. Tried scripts from: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4/scripts with the MT4  strategy tester . In some of them I get 0 errors  0 warnings but Results and Graph are remaining  empty . (Testing MACD Sample.ex4 and Moving Average.ex4 on the other hand, gives the Results and Graph...
I'm running MT4 build 1090 on a windows 10 laptop. I am trying out the free indicators, utilities, and EAs from the marketplace and they load and work fine during the session but after I shut down the terminal and relaunch, I get an error message saying that they won't load. I have closed out my...
Hi everyone.. Does anybody have indicator to give an alert for the candle body. For example if the body of the candle is more than 30 pips it will give us an alert. Appreciate it.. :)
Good afternoon, I have a question that I would like to resolve. I'm working with a builder ea, and to enter the market, buy or sell, you have to meet two conditions. CONDITION 1 MA 10> 20 CONDITION 2 The MA 50> 300 The problem is that the order only enters if the two conditions are given at that
hi every one. I need an Expert can modify the first pending order (entry price, stop loss and take profit to be matched with the same type of Active order . Ex: Open position  buy entry price : 1.2900 take profit 1.1965 Stop loss 1.2800 1st pending order the same type Pending order buystop entry...
  1m EA for EURUSD  (1)
I want to edit this ea profit base system..like 50 pips withing one day (24 Hours). plz help me every one....
I'v created this function that will allow the EA to place another order when a current buy order exceeds 50 pips. The function works on testing but  problem is  it places the order too early for example when the first order has moved only 30 pips. What is the problem? Thank bool NTAB()  {  double...
Hi Guys! I want to create a class in MQL4, but when I compile it, launch some errors:     //+-------------------------------------------------------------------+     //| Classes                                                                      |...
Hi everyone, how I add in my OrderComment the current Symbol and the Timeframe? How I have to write this line?
  Strategy to EA - teach me  (12   1 2)
I tried to keep the subject short I have been trading profitable for 3 years with account management for clients for the past 18 months. I am now interested in turning my scalping strategy into an EA and I already know what I want but I'm a completely rookie when it comes to coding. So I'm lookin'...
Hi All, I am having trouble IHighest / ILowest to get the Correct High and Low Prices:  Part of the problem is that I am working with a 1 MIN Chart and I need the Highest high and Lowest low in the last 31 Days. My code works on a Daily Chart but not on a Minute chart. Here is the daily code that...
Hi, how can I code if I want a function of my EA is only executioning in a specified time. Example allways only in the 30th minutes of a hour. if (Minute()==30 && Seconds()==0) {....} Thanks for help.
I have MetaTrader 4 through Oanda and we are currently developing signals for FOREX. We have our own program which creates signals and emails to us in this format (we can change to any): Enter AUDJPY LONG AT 89.49600 STOP 88.84600 TARGET 90.44600 We'd like to automate this into MetaTrader. Can...
Hello, Friends, my broker (and yours too, probably) has unpleasant limits for entering STOP orders. Sometimes I would need to enter BUY STOP (or sell stop) and it is not possible as it requires me to enter a price that is 20, 50 or so pips from the current price. This makes some trades impossible....
Interbankfx.com 66.114.120.22:443 MIGFX.ch 66.235.184.206:443 FXDD.com 66.151.194.185:443 Velosity4x.com 207.228.252.28:443 207.228.252.27:443 CoesFX.com 209.61.206.23:443 NorthFinance.com 83.220.163.101:443 MetaQuotes 66.235.184.162:443 Alpari 217.74.44.32:443 Orion 66.36.240.247:443 Windsor...