Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Have you just installed MetaTrader 5? Learn it in details!
Sherif Hasan
Sherif Hasan 2014.06.20 12:52 

Hi,

Is this possible to open multi orders for different pairs using single EA?

eg:

I would like to sell all USD pairs so when EA runs it must open Sell/SellStop/SellLimit USDJPY,USDCHF,USDCAD,etc...

if possible please give me suggetions to start coding myself?

I never coded for multi pair orders in single EA!

Please support me.

SYED NAUFAL GADDAFI
SYED NAUFAL GADDAFI 2014.06.20 13:25  
Assign pairs to variable then open trades for each variable. Something like that.
whroeder1
whroeder1 2014.06.20 14:42  
sheriffonline: Is this possible to open multi orders for different pairs using single EA?
Yes but don't do it. You can't use any predefined variables and you have to check for ticks on the other chart. Can't assume pair(Time[0]) == chart(Time[0]) etc.
It's not necessary. Code it to trade the current part and put it on other charts. Done.
Sherif Hasan
Sherif Hasan 2014.06.20 14:56  
WHRoeder:
sheriffonline: Is this possible to open multi orders for different pairs using single EA?
Yes but don't do it. You can't use any predefined variables and you have to check for ticks on the other chart. Can't assume pair(Time[0]) == chart(Time[0]) etc.
It's not necessary. Code it to trade the current part and put it on other charts. Done.

Yes. understood. Thanks.
Mehmet Bastem
Mehmet Bastem 2014.06.21 20:03  
sheriffonline:

Hi,

Is this possible to open multi orders for different pairs using single EA?

eg:

I would like to sell all USD pairs so when EA runs it must open Sell/SellStop/SellLimit USDJPY,USDCHF,USDCAD,etc...

if possible please give me suggetions to start coding myself?

I never coded for multi pair orders in single EA!

Please support me.

example:

OrderSend("USDJPY",OP_SELL,Lot,MarketInfo("USDJPY",MODE_BID),3,0,0,"SELL ORDER",0,0,CLR_NONE);
OrderSend("USDCHF",OP_SELL,Lot,MarketInfo("USDCHF",MODE_BID),3,0,0,"SELL ORDER",0,0,CLR_NONE);
/
To add comments, please log in or register