MT4 NOT RESPONDING 2018

I have been using MT4 on my MacBook using parrells for some time now, all of a sudden the other day I opened up MT4 and I could not click anything (nothing I clicked would respond) at all. I couldn't even close using the 'X' I have tried allot of common fixes e.g. re installing MT4, also deleting all my indictors and custom profiles with no luck. 

to be clear I cannot access any settings any drop down menus at all from open its totally frozen. 

when I re installed I chose to keep my personal settings as I have a simulator that I don't want to loose if possible! 

also I'm using ICMarkets version of MT4, I downloaded MT5 which works fine but I cannot load my simulator on to MT5!

any help would be greatly appreciated as I have come to an end of what I can do with it now and have searched the internet with no luck! 

I have attached a screen shot with the exact screen I'm looking at. 

HarveyFX:

I have been using MT4 on my MacBook using parrells for some time now, all of a sudden the other day I opened up MT4 and I could not click anything (nothing I clicked would respond) at all. I couldn't even close using the 'X' I have tried allot of common fixes e.g. re installing MT4, also deleting all my indictors and custom profiles with no luck. 

to be clear I cannot access any settings any drop down menus at all from open its totally frozen. 

when I re installed I chose to keep my personal settings as I have a simulator that I don't want to loose if possible! 

also I'm using ICMarkets version of MT4, I downloaded MT5 which works fine but I cannot load my simulator on to MT5!

any help would be greatly appreciated as I have come to an end of what I can do with it now and have searched the internet with no luck! 

I have attached a screen shot with the exact screen I'm looking at. 

Try opening a new account on that broker (you shall have to go to their site and open a new demo account there)

Mladen Rakic:
Try opening a new account on that broker (you shall have to go to their site and open a new demo account there)

its not the account im having trouble accessing its the actual program. i have already re installed off the ICmarkets website with no luck! 

HarveyFX:

its not the account im having trouble accessing its the actual program. i have already re installed off the ICmarkets website with no luck! 

Do as mlanden says! The program is loading, but you're obviously not connecting to the broker server. Probably an invalid account/login credentials.

nicholishen:

Do as mlanden says! The program is loading, but you're obviously not connecting to the broker server. Probably an invalid account/login credentials.

ive fixed it I reinstalled MT4 but this time I clicked the option to remove personal data, I did delete my simulator that I was trying to avoid but everything seems to be fine and shouldn't take too long to reinstall sim, cheers! 
Reason: