MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 472

Hi, I have been trying to place a trade from my Expert Advisor but so far I have not been able to succeed. My broker is Go Markets. Here are the codes I tried: int order=OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, 10, Ask, 100, 0, 0, "BO exp:300", "543254325423", 0, clrGreen); int order=OrderSend(Symbol()...
Hi all, It looks like the Close and Open arrays starts with a 1000 elements of history in it by default. I discovered this while printing out ArraySize() during testing.  Is there a way to make it start bigger? Thanks!
Hi guys, my question is simple, while creating a horizontal line I'd like to make it possible for the user to move it in case my algorith miscalculates it's placing. For example when you manually create a horizontal line you can drag it up and down. But when you programmatically create it you cannot...
Hello Why in a multi-pair EA this: take=NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo(pairmajeur,MODE_ASK)+Take*MarketInfo(pairmajeur,MODE_POINT),MarketInfo(pairmajeur,MODE_DIGITS)); Gives me an error ""possible loss of data due to type conversion Malibu.mq4 426 111". (111= MarketInfo(pairmajeur,MODE_DIGITS));) with:...
Hello, I need help how to change a source code. I have Cent acount in MT4 Indicator show - 870 $ but correct valuet should by - 0,870 $. I will be grateful for your help. Mark
Hello Folks, I recently got this indicator which is pretty accurate. However, I am having trouble with the email alert. Do you know how I can modify it so that it alerts me when it changes trend? Thanks!
i declared something like "B1=Bid", so am wondering when the variable, B1 is updated. Is it every time i load the EA, or every time a new tick(price) comes in.
Hi everyone, I am seeking help to write the correct logic that can adjust the entry price for a trade, which is the nearest 25 level below each daily bar candle. For example, if the price of GBPUSD closed at 1.2966, then the entry price should be 1.2950. If the close was 1.2986, then the nearest 25
  EA coding  (1)
hello to all i have an indicator based on wd gann formulas, can any one code an ea with martingale system, close all trades on opposite signal, if once a TP hit than no trade until next signal appear
Hello everyone, I don't really understand order 1 and order 3 error messages. void CloseTicket() { // 0= order 61204533 /NZDJPY / Market is closed // 1= order 61204413 /oil-oct17 / Invalid price // 2= order 61202214 /USDHKD / Market is closed // 3= order 61176067 /usdx-sep17 / Invalid
I'd like to learn more about open orders -- getting information and modifying. Moving the stop to breakeven should be a good project. I found plenty of discussion on the subject but no finished code illustrating the details of how it's really done. Here's a few references if anyone wants to see...
  Convert mq4 to mq5  (14   1 2)
Is there a functioning program to convert a mq4-EA to mq5-EA? Thanks! traderdoc
Hi friends, i have a indicator. plz, add sound alert and email alert into indicator that create sound alert when change color from red to green/ green to red. I've also attached indicator here.  
Hi I have got a code but it doesn't seem to work properly. The EA opens 1 buy and 1 Sell trade of the same pair. I want the code to calculate the total profit of the two orders and return the result. I have got this function. double Money() {   double sum_profits = 0;      int i, iOrders =...
Hi, I tried to install MT4 on Linux with WINE: wine mt4setup.exe It asks for Server name, Login and password before installing MT4. I have seen on youtube people are showing installation without this information. If I do not have any broker account, how do I install MT4? Thanks.
  minimal stoploss  (3)
hello How can Expert  determine the minimum stop loss value ?
Hi everyone, I do not understand why using this feature, ChartSetSymbolPeriod (); my indicator is deinitialized and initialized each time I change symbol . How can I overcome this problem? thank you
Hi I want my EA to open only one trade per day. I've got a code that counts historical trades and gives a yest or no if a trade was opened,. However i'm a bit stuck. Can someone help. Thanks. for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0; i--)        if ((OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY) &&...
dear friends, hope you're all doing great I want to ask is there any limitation on the number of orders (opened and pending) that is set by the mt4 platform ? I heard from one of the broker's relationship manager that the max number of orders that you can put on a real account on the MT4 platform is...
i'm trying to understand period converter code, butinput int InpPeriodMultiplier=3; // Period multiplier factorint       ExtHandle;//=-1; tirado//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| script program start...
Hi all. The Stop Level of an asset can change by broker or it's every the same ? If i use the  MarketInfo(_Symbol, MODE_STOPLEVEL)  function to get the current stop level, i need to use it: Just one time, in initialization function ( OnInit function )... in this case, i am presuming that brokers do...
  Convert into EA  (5)
Hi,  I have indicator that i would turned into EA. Because i tried but unfortunately i did not convert successful it into EA TF 15min Buy green arrow Sell red arrow Exit opposite arrow  would be awesome if you could help me
Dear sir Please Provide Small Example to save an String in Text File In D Drive using Named Pipes ( Mql4 Code ) Thank you
I am wondering is it's possible to have a single EA running on any currency pair , but have it monitor multiple currency pairs and respond to triggers as they arise in each pair. Essentially I want a EA that will poll all pairs of interest, test pre-configured criteria on each one and respond with
Hello folks I am testing my EA on a MT4 terminal installed on a ubuntu machine. My robot kicks out Order Place Failed: 134 despite the account balance has sufficient funds. The lot size is just 0.1 when the account balance is 10k. I did my research and couldn't find any reference to this case. Any...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                        panel.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2017, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                             https://www.mql5.com...
Hi all guys, excuse my bad English, use Google Translator. I need to help make my trading strategy into EA for Renko The indicators: Quantum (only ex4) Parameters: eintDepth3 = 300 Symphonie_Trendline_Indikator Parameters: CCIPeriod = 14 ATRPeriod = 5 Here is the trading rules : BUY ENTRY: 1....
Hi all I am testing my strategy, and for some reason, some trades can be closed outside the bars! How can this happen? and can this be fixed please?
I have a buffer that draws line sections from one bar to another, much like the ZigZag indicator.  But what I really want to do is draw a line section, then turn it off for some distance, and then draw another section.  I know that a line can be only one color per buffer, but it would be nice to...
[Deleted]
I have been using the period_converter_opt indicator to create a 10 min chart, andit works great. The only problem is that it only runs for so long (maybe a couplehours) and then the 10 min chart goes blank with "Waiting for Updates".The only way to recover is to close the 10 min chart and the...